Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

· Registered
174 Posts
awesome howard, good luck trying them out... excited to hear the feedback on these. It seems like everyone is so hungry for all 'go', its refreshing to see tastes like yours.

pm me if you have some kinda schedule lined up for events. when my rx7 is registered and I get some maintainence parts out of the way, I'd love to join some of them.

· Registered
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
You got it Ryan. The Srt4 is all go from the box. It just needs help turning and stopping-according to my specific tastes :)

This season's almost done. I will post up a schedule for 2006 when they are published from local clubs/driving schools. As it stands I don't have any more track buddies from this area...:( My previous track friend just got a job in DC, so he's moving out of Brooklyn. And my other friend lives in NH-which I'm going to visit. Next year I want to try Summit Point, WV.

You've got a head start on me and graduated to a REAL drive car- :eek: Congrats again.

· Registered
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
(REAL drive = REAR drive) :)
Yes you will have mod behind the wheel now. The rest is already satisfactory.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.