Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

· Registered
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fellas I was thinking all of us that meet on sunday and wed, we all should ride out to metro point on friday. I think that would be a great idea and we can talk to the OC people as well about the chapter and go cruising down PCH or whatever less. Let me know what you guys think aight thanks.

Mohammad

· Registered
1,404 Posts
mo'sSRT4 said:
Fellas I was thinking all of us that meet on sunday and wed, we all should ride out to metro point on friday. I think that would be a great idea and we can talk to the OC people as well about the chapter and go cruising down PCH or whatever less. Let me know what you guys think aight thanks.

Mohammad
sounds like a plan, if my car is ready ill go..... ehhhh

Whittier meet > OC meet

· Registered
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
fellas the meet is this week i would love to see a big turn out. Lets go out to metro point in OC :headbang: and see if we can get anymore guys to join the 4mation and rep our club. there will be shit load of EVO's and STI's. Plus I would like to get a cruise in there as well and you guys know the ride back is going to FUN :auto_07:

· Registered
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We have to find a spot where we can all meet up and ride out togather aight fellas so let me know where you guys want to meet up. I guess some where near the 405 or near it cause the metropoint is right off of 405.

· Registered
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
transporter said:
It would be cool for you guys to come up and meet everyone, also i think brandon from SD might be coming up as well his name on the forum is punkrokdood so you can either pm him or get in contact with him he is the SD organizers for the meets.

· Registered
20 Posts
Daryl said:
Uhh let's see here! Danny, Steve, Mo, Daryl....Manny? Ralph? ACR Mike? We can meet up at golf n stuff again? Whatever is easier for you fellas
sup guys just wondering if i can come along too. i met steve last nite *not sure what ure sn is yet* im the one in the C.E. that u guys were checking out. but yea me n my buddy wouldnt mind rollin out n checking the oc meet too my names daniel btw

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.