Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

· Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Make a list

What car group will get so pissy that they will cry and beg for some Vagisil

I don't think we are ready for honda tech yet. When that is done we need to hit it hard and get the insults in fast before they ban. I will save that for a weekend when I am at my g/f so they can ban her IP

· Registered
3,804 Posts
Blown_m62 said:
Make a list
I don't think we are ready for honda tech yet. When that is done we need to hit it hard and get the insults in fast before they ban. I will save that for a weekend when I am my g/f so they can ban her IP

:confused:

· Registered
281 Posts
Blown_m62 said:
Make a list
I don't think we are ready for honda tech yet. When that is done we need to hit it hard and get the insults in fast before they ban. I will save that for a weekend when I am my g/f so they can ban her IP
I'm in for a new forum to OWN... how about those **** on the miata forum? I mean seriously, a miata? It simply screams " hey everybody I like man cock".

· Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
djeclipse said:
I'm in for a new forum to OWN... how about those **** on the miata forum? I mean seriously, a miata? It simply screams " hey everybody I like man cock".
They ban way to quick and delete posts way to quickly bunch of stuck up cocks on miata.net

Have fun over there if you want.

· Registered
3,542 Posts
Hrmmm:

350z
mazda6/rx8
integra?
I think we are waiting for the software update b/c they have found a ***** in the armor with the spamming mod section. Ill start signing up now tho so i can actually flame i always sign up too late to help.

· Registered
3,542 Posts
I was just spouting off cars we could flame

this looks promising they have over 150 members on right now
350z-http://www.350zmotoring.com/

· Registered
3,542 Posts
The following errors occurred during your registration:
The administrator has banned your email address. To contact the administrator click here

lmfao maybe ive been here before

1 - 20 of 114 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.