Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at a light while cruising the Prius on I-95 at this 02 Cobra comes up beside me and i starts talking trash. He doesnt hear what i got because you cant really hear the Prius at a stop, even with the exhaust. He says ,"what do you have under there dude?" I was like ,"thats for me to know and you to find out real soon buddy". We both hit it and he had major wheel spin. The Prius switched from electric power to gas and then i just saw him in my rearview. I beat him by like 5 cars. I met up with him later and he was like "wow dude, that thing is tight". I gave him the deuces and balled out.

· Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dude, your full of shit. No damn SRT will go into the 12's. Just stop with the BS. People don't give hybrids the props they deserve. They take to nitrous very well, and with the low weight, they fly.

· Registered
2,851 Posts
this is Re-god-damn-diculous....

· Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
GotWhat? said:
Good kill!
Thanks bro, i think i remember you from my srtforums days. I think your SVT and my NitroPrius would be a good match, drivers race.

· Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
N20Jeep said:
this is Re-god-damn-diculous....
What are you talking about?

· Registered
1,131 Posts
nitroprius said:
Thanks bro, i think i remember you from my srtforums days. I think your SVT and my NitroPrius would be a good match, drivers race.
2 tenths is like a half mile man,I think you would rape me,and beat my car too.

· Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
PatrickSRT said:
there is no 02 cobra...

u suck at trolling
Thats what he told me dude. Im not lying. I'll go out this weekend and get it on video. I'm not a "troll". I thought guys with other 4 cyclinders wouldnt be close minded about a nitro hybrid, i guess i was wrong.

· Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
GotWhat? said:
2 tenths is like a half mile man,I think you would rape me,and beat my car too.

:D

I think it would be a drivers race dude. Obviously without the nitro i'm screwed, my other mods only give me like 20 horses.

· Registered
2,851 Posts
nitroprius said:
What are you talking about?
shall i comment on the "kooks" Header(s)
or the 25watt amp powering the 4 15"s

· Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
4.6 Love said:
I almost bought an 02 cobra but couldn't afford it...:(
I dont know much about them, i guess they are expensive. I wasnt too impressed. Then again, i had forced induction and he didnt. I guess it's not fair.

· Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
N20Jeep said:
shall i comment on the "kooks" Header(s)
or the 25watt amp powering the 4 15"s

Kooks made my headers custom, they are called "shorties". The amp is a typo, i'll correct it. It is a 2500 watt Audiovox.

· Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Whats the BS deal all about?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.