1 - 20 of 80 Posts

· Registered
8,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cali ain't got SHIT on dirty jerz
Body: Cali VS. Jerzzz

I'm from California. <3

-I cuss a lot.

-I say "for sure" and "right on" and "hella" and I say it often.

-I know what real cheese & avocados taste like.

-I don't get snowdays off because theres only snow in Mammoth, Tahoe and Big Bear.

-Summers are really hot, and winters really cold. That's the way it is.

-I go to the Beach - not "down the shore" (who the fuck says that anyways?).

-I've been to "the city" (if your from California you don't say Frisco....you look stupid) and have eaten fresh clam chowder out of a sourdough bread bowl.

-The drinking age is 21 but everyone starts at 14 (legally 18 if you live close enough to the border).

-My governor can kick ur governors ass.

-I can go out at midnight and wear a t-shirt and shorts.

-I might get looked at funny by locals when I'm on vacation in their state, but when they find out I'm from California I turn into a greek GOD.

-I can get fresh and REAL Mexican food 24 hours a day (GOD bless LA COSTA)

-All the TV shows you "other" states watch get filmed here.

-We have In-N-Out (Arizona and Vegas are lucky we share that with them).

-I'm from California and I love it....

I'm from new jersey

i dont right in pretty little columns like california

if i mess up spelling who the fuck cares

we curse alot...not cuss...who the hell says cuss?

i say "fuckin" "shore" and "wata" (water) and LOVE IT

yea its 65...but if you go that slow ur gonna get run the fuck over

if you cut me off, youre getting the horn and the finger...and you WILL be ok with it

our governor was gay, so beat that bitches

only WE say were from dirty jerz, cause it stay's dirty all day long

I to have been to "the city" (if your from around here its the city/ nyc) if you call it the big apple you look and sound like a big ass

we were one of the original 13, too bad california isnt

Summers are really hot, and winters really cold. That's the way it is over here in nj, too. your not so special

who cares where those tv show are made? yours all suck anyway

cali's got the best beaches? those Laguna Beach **** need to come down here and get fucking jumped at Seaside

camden will kick comptons ass anyday

Frank Sinatra...Bruce Springsteen...Jack Nicholson...Bon Jovi...Joe Buddens...all from jersey...NOT cali

only bennies say "going to the beach" so fuck off "dude", stop being so "gnarly"

we say pie and get a large pizza

we get REAL ITALIAN FOOD..not that fake shit they got in cali

we have WAWA.....and its awsome

PORKROLL. enough said.

who the hell eats clam chowder outta a bread bowl no less?..do i even need to comment on that??

as for tv shows..can we say SOPRANOS??????

Morris County is the third richest in the country...and we dont need a bunch of shows on MTV to prove it

CALIFORNIA DON'T GOT SHIT ON JERSEY!

· Registered
855 Posts
i dont right in pretty little columns like california wtf does that mean?

if i mess up spelling who the fuck cares good for you... what does that have to do with anything

we curse alot...not cuss...who the hell says cuss? who says either one?

i say "fuckin" "shore" and "wata" (water) and LOVE IT good for you

yea its 65...but if you go that slow ur gonna get run the fuck over haha... you think that's just a jersey thing??? try going 65 in cali

if you cut me off, youre getting the horn and the finger...and you WILL be ok with itonce again, not a jersey thing

our governor was gay, so beat that bitchesour governor was the terminator... terminator>faries

only WE say were from dirty jerz, cause it stay's dirty all day longis staying dirty a good thing?

I to have been to "the city" (if your from around here its the city/ nyc) if you call it the big apple you look and sound like a big ass good for you

we were one of the original 13, too bad california isnt people left the original 13 to go to cali for a reason

Summers are really hot, and winters really cold. That's the way it is over here in nj, too. your not so special actually, our summers are mildly hot, the winters are mildly cold... so yes, we are special... and any activity we want is driving distance away, with out having to live in the shitty ass snow

who cares where those tv show are made? yours all suck anywaytv is fake, irrelevant

cali's got the best beaches? those Laguna Beach **** need to come down here and get fucking jumped at Seaside yes, because i go to the beach to fight

camden will kick comptons ass anydaywho cares???? (this is false anyway... LA riots)

Frank Sinatra...Bruce Springsteen...Jack Nicholson...Bon Jovi...Joe Buddens...all from jersey...NOT cali too bad jack nicholson is the only one that doesn't suck

only bennies say "going to the beach" so fuck off "dude", stop being so "gnarly" what do you call it??? going to the sewage dump?

we say pie and get a large pizza good for you, we say pie and get pie, we say pizza and get pizza... sounds easy enough

we get REAL ITALIAN FOOD..not that fake shit they got in cali we get real mexican food, not that fake shit you got in jerzey

we have WAWA.....and its awsomei agree... wawa and sheetz is better than any convenience store here

PORKROLL. enough said. you have pork with all them jews?

who the hell eats clam chowder outta a bread bowl no less?..do i even need to comment on that??no one that i know

as for tv shows..can we say SOPRANOS?????? sopranos, there i said it... tv is still fake and therefore irrelevant

Morris County is the third richest in the country...and we dont need a bunch of shows on MTV to prove it and??? who likes rich people?

CALIFORNIA JUST SHIT ON JERSEY!

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.