SRT4mation: Dodge Neon SRT4 Caliber SRT4 and other SRT enthusiasts banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Love Broken! Wooooooooo!

Brokens a funny mother fucker. If you read his blog you would find out why. Everything is on point Bravo henrey nice to see you do something constructive at work. Yeah my jaw hurts already. Now i know why my ex's always bitched about sucking me off.

Favorite quote:
"i couldnt even shit while reading it. My ass literally went into **** lockdown after reading it." hahahahahhahaha

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Yes, we've all already read them. Welcome to the present. and i wanna have his babies :eek:

·
Registered
2,098 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
People are looking at me because I'm laughing at my computer screen. You are truely gifted...or special ...I'm not sure which one

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
dick rider...

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im just dick stroking
not riding simply stroking. your the one stuck inbetween *** and ecw is fake btw. If thats why you like raven. lolo

·
Registered
448 Posts
what do you do for work broken?

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
bikeluver43 said:
what do you do for work broken?
Charges people to stroke his dick.

Speaking of which, Broken. I'll be able to pay off everything I owe on my next pay check.

·
Registered
448 Posts
that was such a lame attempt. tools

·
Registered
5,902 Posts
04azuremach said:
Charges people to stroke his dick.

Speaking of which, Broken. I'll be able to pay off everything I owe on my next pay check.
in all honesty i have no clue what i do at work.............. i have a computer so its probably related to computers... i also have some paper over here.... and a stapler...................... scissors. shit maybe im a school teacher?

·
Registered
448 Posts
umm...how much do you make? if its more than 5.50/hr than your definitely not a school teacher

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Broken5hift said:
in all honesty i have no clue what i do at work.............. i have a computer so its probably related to computers... i also have some paper over here.... and a stapler...................... scissors. shit maybe im a school teacher?
Same situation here.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts