Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
1,701 Posts
I said it was nice when he originally asked about doing it, but if he needs to stroke his cock again........ Oh Energized you are so cool, you are the greatest banner maker ever, I only come to this site to see your banners. (kidding) Hey, this could make a cool one of those Bud light radio commercials.
"We salute you, Mr. totally awesome SRT banner maker"
*in comes the bad singing* :D
Good job man. Will there be a Thanksgiving one with an SRT running over a turkey? Or maybe it will be cooking on the turbo?

· Registered
1,958 Posts
It's great! Now; let me pretend you're a vendor: "Could you make it with the lights that flash on/off each time I load?" "Can you re-do it with an E-Blue car so I can see what I think of that?" "Can you make fire come out of the pumpkins mouth?" "Can you do four versions with progressively darker cars so that I can decide which one I like?" "Can you re-do the BOO in a spookier font...like Donnyshand, or Frightnite?"

· Registered
3,567 Posts
hozay09 said:
Energized did a nice halloween theme banner for us and no one said a word. :(
Comments were provided during the planning stages. Again, good job Ryan.

· Registered
3,542 Posts
Good job man i thought the screen was off at first. Everybody have their cosutmes ready? < geh Nice job on the banner and the font could be a lil scarier.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.