Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
3,542 Posts
"So I'm thinking, what the hell, I should break in my new clutch. I rev back, and the light turns green, and I drop the clutch into first at about 4500RPM, and take off." Way to break it in.

Your surfing focus sites??? Damn man you must be bored do you work? Or just kill time at work?

· Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rinko said:
"So I'm thinking, what the hell, I should break in my new clutch. I rev back, and the light turns green, and I drop the clutch into first at about 4500RPM, and take off." Way to break it in.

Your surfing focus sites??? Damn man you must be bored do you work? Or just kill time at work?
I've made 12 fucking trades all fucking day. The markets have sucked ass lately.

· Registered
2,851 Posts
they brag about killing intrepids?

· Registered
5,902 Posts
milk me n u are gonna get along just fine. i just opened my brokerage account with scottrade. i watched that show on CNN. mad money, hysterical.

did you know the guy redreaper on this site actually has a masters degree in the stock market? he's like 1 of only a group of people in the world that has it and he makes a damn good exhaust system as well

· Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Broken5hift said:
milk me n u are gonna get along just fine. i just opened my brokerage account with scottrade. i watched that show on CNN. mad money, hysterical.

did you know the guy redreaper on this site actually has a masters degree in the stock market? he's like 1 of only a group of people in the world that has it and he makes a damn good exhaust system as well
Cool. Maybe he can give me some tips. I mainly focus on market making with options and I really don't know a ton about it. I make my living on the bad trades of others. It's a bit like fishing, only indoors and less exciting.

Is this the guy who made your side exit exhaust?

· Registered
3,542 Posts
If im not mistaken Milk the saying goes "buy low sell high" if its at teh lowest its been all year. Find the cup handle or whatever and buy in low.

Nj made it a law that cellphones can only be used with wireless headsets.

How many more deaths from cellphones will it take before its a nationwide law??

Ummmm i dunno either but guess who will gain customers from it? They are probably not the only wireless headset maker but they are the only ones i have seen advertising. Thats what made me ask you about them.

· Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Rinko said:
If im not mistaken Milk the saying goes "buy low sell high" if its at teh lowest its been all year. Find the cup handle or whatever and buy in low.
True. The thing is it's hard to tell whether it's low or high right now. We might look back at this same stock a year from now and think the current price is really high. That is unless you know something I don't. ;)

· Registered
5,902 Posts
Milkman Dan said:
Cool. Maybe he can give me some tips. I mainly focus on market making with options and I really don't know a ton about it. I make my living on the bad trades of others. It's a bit like fishing, only indoors and less exciting.

Is this the guy who made your side exit exhaust?
yep. the guy could be working for a fortune 500 company making huge financial decisions and economial analysis's. but instead he makes the best fucking exhaust systems on the east coast in south philly. i have to admit, working at his shop is something i look forward too every week. its hysterical.

· Registered
5,902 Posts
Milkman Dan said:
True. The thing is it's hard to tell whether it's low or high right now. We might look back at this same stock a year from now and think the current price is really high. That is unless you know something I don't. ;)
i think the main thing is to perceive its future state. from what ive gathered )follow me) the best thing to do is, say for instance, find a company that makes a product that a huge global pharma compnay would need. you buy the stock for mere cents, then the pharma corp comes along and buys it out changing your 30 cents a share stock into $65 a share stock. then you retire.

· Registered
3,542 Posts
Nah i dont know any inside tips or anything but id keep an eye on it. Target was another, im too lazy to even trade anymore.

My dad got me into it but i just have no ambition to day trade anymore i always ended up getting pissed and spending the little money i made/had left on stupid shit my ameritrade account is currently sitting at a couple hundred dollars waiting for me to throw it away.

· Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Broken5hift said:
yep. the guy could be working for a fortune 500 company making huge financial decisions and economial analysis's. but instead he makes the best fucking exhaust systems on the east coast in south philly. i have to admit, working at his shop is something i look forward too every week. its hysterical.
Cool shit. There's alot to be said about doing the kind of work you like. Any chance you could PM me the name of his shop? I'll probably go with someone local for my system but it'd be nice to have an alternative with a good reputation.

· Registered
3,542 Posts
Broken5hift said:
i think the main thing is to perceive its future state. from what ive gathered )follow me) the best thing to do is, say for instance, find a company that makes a product that a huge global pharma compnay would need. you buy the stock for mere cents, then the pharma corp comes along and buys it out changing your 30 cents a share stock into $65 a share stock. then you retire.
Lemme know if you find one man.

Thats an investors dream.
Well that and a "true bull" market.

· Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Broken5hift said:
you buy the stock for mere cents, then the pharma corp comes along and buys it out changing your 30 cents a share stock into $65 a share stock. then you retire.
:lol: I feel like I'm a lucky man, but not that lucky. The problem with trading those cheap stocks is that too many of them end up completely worthless. But I hear what you're saying.

· Registered
5,902 Posts
Milkman Dan said:
Cool shit. There's alot to be said about doing the kind of work you like. Any chance you could PM me the name of his shop? I'll probably go with someone local for my system but it'd be nice to have an alternative with a good reputation.
dude if you wanted he could probably make you an exhaust system and ship it to you............ i'll just PM you

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.