Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

· Registered
14,828 Posts
Once again it's nomination time!!!! Last month this was very active, with TopOfNewYork taking the honors. Let's do it again!!!!!

Some notes -

1. for now, this is SRT's ONLY. Yes, there are some members on here without SRT's that contriubute greatly to the site. But for the time being, SRT's only to be nominated please.

2. The people nominated must be ACTIVE members. They cannot have posted once or twice three months ago and then disappeared. Self-nominations are ok.

3. Once a person is nominated, they must accept the nomination. To do so, they must post saying that they do accept it, and post at least two pictures and a mod list for use in the voting thread.

This thread will be open until the 26th. At that time, this thread will be locked and the voting thread opened. Voting will run from the 26th to the 30th.

So let's start nominating people! :driving:

Nominations:
1. Sp33d
2. BoroSRT
3. snakesrt
4. DaRkILLa
5. JB4short
6. Bungles

DaFlyyOnWall (Declined till Janurary)

· Registered
650 Posts

I can get some engine/interior shots too...
MODS:
Stage 1
DAS Map Clamp
MPX heatshield
Needswings 3in Downpipe w/out cat
Mopar BOV
Mopar STS w/booger bushings
Prothane MM
K&N CAI
20% tint
Viper 2 way alarm w/Remote start

· Registered
414 Posts
I don't know if she's won already because some of those threads are gone, but I nominate psi chick.
A clean Stage 3+ car with some carbon fiber, super lightweight wheels, and proven track times.
:bowdown:

· Registered
20,570 Posts
Wheat_Burner said:
I don't know if she's won already because some of those threads are gone, but I nominate psi chick.
A clean Stage 3+ car with some carbon fiber, super lightweight wheels, and proven track times.
:bowdown:
To avoid problems, Super mods & Admins are not allowed to participate. Although I do agree she would be a great nomination, just dont wanna hear any aggravation.

Why not nominate ur own car? :twak:

· Registered
14,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks for the nomination! but as hozay said, just to keep us sane and the drama out of this, mods and admins are out of the running :(

remember folks, people can't participate in the voting thread if they do not accept the nomination and put up pictures and a small mod list! just nominating them isn't enough!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.