Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
6,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
rsxracerbk04 said:
You SRT guy's comebacks are weak and just don't make any sense, When your leader MyFault gets on let him know im looking for him, It is sad that people like you have given the SRT-4 it's horrible rep, it is acctually a good car just owned by mostly ****.
O Captain my Captain.. lol

· Registered
830 Posts
DrEdSrT4 said:
im laughing so hard the stitches in my mouth just came out.. lol im bleeding in my mouth!! i cant handle this
You can, and you will handle it, cupcake.

· Registered
830 Posts
myfault said:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

that puss runs an 11.8 @ 120

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

yeah ide waste my gas on that slow pos... what fun :rolleyes:
He's got 515whp and 150wtq now. Be afraid. Be very afraid. :lol:

· Registered
2,098 Posts
RedBull said:
He's got 515whp and 150wtq now. Be afraid. Be very afraid. :lol:
actually the 150 is calculated to be at the crank not the wheels.

· Registered
830 Posts
PatrickSRT said:
i think i may just make it through work
Damn, you're still at work? That sucks.

· Registered
8 Posts
myfault said:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

that puss runs an 11.8 @ 120

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

yeah ide waste my gas on that slow pos... what fun :rolleyes:
Yeah I knew you would say something like that....i know your scared and you wouldn't even race the red TT350Z awhile back. Just go to show how gay you really are, If indeed your car was SO fast then you wouldn't have a problem owning me, and shutting me up would you?

· Registered
1,282 Posts
TurboGod said:
Yeah I knew you would say something like that....i know your scared and you wouldn't even race the red TT350Z awhile back. Just go to show how gay you really are, If indeed your car was SO fast then you wouldn't have a problem owning me, and shutting me up would you?
omg u have a supra????? lets see some picture or somthing maybe a timeslip mr. i have never been to the track.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.