NY to NJ to Philly Meet Oct 8th

5K views 49 replies 17 participants last post by  Kwik-e-nuff 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
here is the final details for philly,

Saturday October 8th

at HONG KONG KING BUFFET
725 BUSTLETON PIKE, FEASTERVILLE TREVOSE, PA 19053
Phone: (215) 354-0966

We will all meet up here and grab some food then swing down to philly for a cruise/cheese steaks

The NJ/NY crew will meet at aviation plaza in linden (if you need the address look in the jersey section) we will leave for philly at 4:30, we should arrive at the restaurant around 5:30-6:00. Please add your name to the list if you are attending.

Henry or one of the PA guys if you can watch this thread for a head count so you can get to Outback a little earlier and put us in for a table that would help us out alot thanks.

Ok guy lets get a head count for ny

1. TopOfNewYork + 1
2. therocketman
3. mikegtdyno
4. ROB with OB SRT4
5. Next top model aka Johnny
6. Sartysrt4

We will be meeting at DPA at 3pm and leaving at 3:20 we will probably meet up with people from westchester area at vince lambardi's but still need to talk to them about it . from there we head straight down to AP to meet with the Jerz crew and like it says up there 4:30 we leave there to Philly

any questions call 631 241 8045

See less See more
#17 ·
Hey Tony, Put me and Pam on as a maybe. I gotta see if my parents can watch the baby. But I am down.

#22 ·
I wish I could go but my SRT is still a piece of crap.(still a fast piece of crap though!) I have no money since I havent worked in over a month. I would take the Mustang but I dont know if I could trust it on the long trip. My only other ride is a Sentra and that wouldn't keep up unless I threw in some nitrous. :eek:
What happened to NY??? With the old crew we would always have like 30 cars rolling........things done changed man.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.