Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, we had a first meet on Saturday, Oct. 1st. We had 4 cars show. Not bad, hope we have more.

We starting setting things up... we didn't really like the idea of meeting at college point, so this saturday we will try somewhere new... I am still fishing for ideas, so when something is finalized i will post it.

We decided on Saturday being our official meet day. This gives us a definite spot and occasionally an opportunity to go to Jersey's meet as a group.

I'd like to see more cars next time...

Luis, no crap, you still owe Darkilla the $20 i robbed from him for betting you weren't coming... hahaha....

:p

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
don't forget... this is a meet for EVERYONE living within the 5 boroughs!!! So lets get all.... Its understandable about the bronx crew, there are tolls, but lets start seeing everyone...

·
BottomOfNewYork
1,856 Posts
PRChula26 said:
don't forget... this is a meet for EVERYONE living within the 5 boroughs!!! So lets get all.... Its understandable about the bronx crew, there are tolls, but lets start seeing everyone...
not if you cross the third ave bridge and take the east side down to 59 th street bridge from there you can take lie or brooklyn - queens expwy thats the cheap way :D

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
yes i want my 20 bucks gatta fill up my tank pretty soon so gimmy my 20 bucks lol

·
Registered
803 Posts
eh guys remember i talked bout monday dollar bowling nights.. i think they do it sundays too.. from 9pm - 1 am every game is a dollar.. some food is only a buck as well.. i went last night with 7 peeps.. for shoes and 3 games each. only came out to 35 bucks.. yeah shoe rentals are a buck too.. just an idea.. they have a parking lot as well.. not too big but i guess if we get there early enough we could take it over..

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
at whitestone lanes, every sunday and monday i think... but mondays def... unlimited bowling for $16pp... but we would have to get there reallllllll early... because the wait gets to about an hour...

has anyone thought of any places to meet? i am still looking...

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I agree with cokey when i bowl I usually just play 3 games cause the games are pretty long and it gets boring after a while

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
it was just to let you guys know... and anyways, i have my own shoes!!! YAY!!!

Does anyone know how long they stay open until???

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
PRChula26 said:
it was just to let you guys know... and anyways, i have my own shoes!!! YAY!!!

Does anyone know how long they stay open until???
Which place?
I can stop by Woodhaven and Whitestone tomorrow and find out if you want

·
Registered
803 Posts
well.. i think they close at 1am.. last night they said " all lanes will be closed in an hour." and it just hit 12.. i might be going again tonight so i'll find out definitely. I'll also find out if it's a buck a game for sundays too.. cause i think it's from sund-tuesday..

·
Registered
38 Posts
PRChula26 said:
don't forget... this is a meet for EVERYONE living within the 5 boroughs!!! ...
Staten Island still part of the boroughs? I think i been there like 3 times in all the years i lived there and that was only because I had to get to jersey. :)

·
Registered
287 Posts
just a thought, how about strike? they're open late. it might not be as cheap as the other bowling lanes but just wanna throw that in.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
dustintoy said:
just a thought, how about strike? they're open late. it might not be as cheap as the other bowling lanes but just wanna throw that in.
Strike is nice, just very expensive
Its like $5-$6 a game and you have to pay to get in

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I know Whitestone is open 24-7 but what about Woodhaven lanes?
Dustin, what's your schedule like? When can you come out and play?
ExhaustDepot... OF COURSE!! it might be forgotten but it's still part of the boroughs... But we understand if you can't make it because of the toll. :(

I haven't been to strike yet, but it is expensive, and the guys don't want to play unlimited bowling... They say only 3 games...

Tony, Armando is going to Philly... out of the 4 that met the other nite...

Has anyone thought or heard of a place to go for Saturday?
What about meeting up with the rest of the crew in AP before they leave to Philly???

Miguel and Cokey, what about car pooling? Let me know...

Luis, stop crying!!! And dude, thats a PICTURE!!

1 - 20 of 70 Posts