Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
would anyone know if i buy an o2 housing from modernperofrmance, would it fit to my 3'' downpipe, would i need to weld anything?? and will it make my exhaust stick out more??

· Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
srtjay said:
should bolt up perfectly.. you just have to find someone to put it in for you
is it worth it will it give me some horses though casue i dont want no like 3 horse power or some shit, and will my exhaust stick out more in the back????

· Registered
6,170 Posts
mikegtdyno said:
is it worth it will it give me some horses though casue i dont want no like 3 horse power or some shit, and will my exhaust stick out more in the back????
It shouldn't stick out more. You will see much better gains with a complete turboback. Also, I would highly suggest Maxxfab's housing as it has the strongest support bracket I've seen.

· Registered
3,922 Posts
mikegtdyno said:
One of the major points of the 02 housing just isnt with HP gains but with spool time. Because you just opened up the flow of your exhaust without any kinks, the exhaust is just gonna flow like a tornado through the exhaust manifold of the turbo spooling it alot quicker. I believe full spool happens at 200-300 rpm lower than stock.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.