Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
14,828 Posts
October SRT4mation Car of the month nominations!

ok guys it's that time again. this is the thread for you to nominate people. nominations will run until wednesday the 28th at 12 noon. at that time this thread will be locked and the voting thread will be opened. so post up people!!!

remember, self-nominations are ok. when someone is nominated, they have to accept the nomination and post pictures and a mod list in this thread so that we can put it in the voting thread.

·
Registered
20,570 Posts
So that everyone understands the rules of SRT of the Month:

1. All nominee's must include at least three (3) photos of their car. exterior/engine pics preferred.

2. Must be an active member to SRT4mation. Does NOT have to be in the club, however must be active on the boards.

3. Please include a mod list of the vehicle. List as many as you can remember. Failure to do so may reflect votes.

4. NO BASHING! Don't like the car? Keep the comments to yourself. Everyone has different tastes.

5. All SRT's or SRT4mation Members are encourged to nominate/vote. Car can be bone stock to fully modded beast.

Most of all, encourage one another to vote and nominate. Last time was only 3 cars competing. Would like to see 5 or more go head to head.

·
Registered
22,059 Posts
Is it "ok" to nominate TJ aka co-pilot or does it "have" to be an SRT? I think it would be kinda weird and funny at the same time to have a cobra as the SRT of the month!

EDIT: If not I third Bungles nomination :D

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
Even tho TJ doesnt have an SRT he is still an active member of the club therefore he should be entitled to everything.. even CAR of the month

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I nominate myself :) october my birthday u should nominate my car as a birthday gift lol ima get pics and um no mods boo stock to the bone

·
Registered
22,059 Posts
DrEdSrT4 said:
Even tho TJ doesnt have an SRT he is still an active member of the club therefore he should be entitled to everything.. even CAR of the month
DAMNIT than TJ better accept my nomination! Where are you TJ?!!! :smiley_aa

·
Registered
23,268 Posts
oo3menace said:
Is it "ok" to nominate TJ aka co-pilot or does it "have" to be an SRT? I think it would be kinda weird and funny at the same time to have a cobra as the SRT of the month!
it IS "car" of the month ... not "SRT" of the month

I nominate TJ

·
Registered
81 Posts
GaryS said:
I can't remember his name, but the blue SRT with silver stripes...
That'll be me!!

Brian aka Screamin' Demon!

I don't have any of the engine bay, its not really set up for "show" pics, more for just go pics. :violin:

Mods:
AEM CAI
JMB UPP
Tial BOV
S-AFC II
Profec B Spec II
Blitz DTT
Autometer 30psi, EGT, Oil, A/F
MPx 3" TBE w/o cat
AGP FMIC, WGA, Dogbone Up/Lower MM's
Filled Tranny Mount
Custom CO's
Clutchmasters Stage 4
DSS Stage 3 axels
NX Stage 1 EFI Kit
Mopar STS

·
Registered
14,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
guys it is technically SRT of the month, not car of the month. however TJ is an active member of the site. i'll get back to you on this.....

·
Registered
22,059 Posts
psi chick said:
guys it is technically SRT of the month, not car of the month. however TJ is an active member of the site. i'll get back to you on this.....
:thumbsdow :wtf: :dunno: :bs:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.