Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd introduce myself.
Picked up an 05 SRT4 a few weeks back and been cruisin different forums to learn what I can about the car.
Traded in a 03 quad cab Hemi truck.
I know the average age is quite a bit younger but I happen to appreciate these cars more than the average 42 year old.

Learned about the site from the SRTFORUMS page.

Hope everyone doesn't mind an old guy joining in.

· Registered
3,922 Posts
Welcome to the site! There might be a little immaturing in the Off-Topic Sections but overall this is a great place for information and the like. Hopa ya stick around, whereabouts are you located?

· Registered
5,902 Posts
welcome! age means nothing around here, we have john "jb4short" who remembers when FM radio came along (j/k :D) and the group in general is a very open bunch of enthusiasts. check our regional threads if you are on the east coast for our local weekly meets. if you have any questions we have some of the most well known and most knowledgable srt owners on here. enjoy your stay, feel free to ask ANY questions you have, unlike srtforums we are more than happy to help out new owners with any questions they may have.

· Registered
1,701 Posts
Thats funny cuz I was thinking about trading my SRT-4 for a Hemi Truck (R/T)
Welcome to the site. When a group of people get together for the love of automobiles, age is of no concern.

· Registered
1,958 Posts
Broken5hift said:
welcome! age means nothing around here, we have john "jb4short" who remembers when FM radio came along (j/k :D) and the group in general is a very open bunch of enthusiasts. check our regional threads if you are on the east coast for our local weekly meets. if you have any questions we have some of the most well known and most knowledgable srt owners on here. enjoy your stay, feel free to ask ANY questions you have, unlike srtforums we are more than happy to help out new owners with any questions they may have.
what do you mean (j/k)...I was REALLY excited when I was finally able to buy an FM converter to add to my car.

· Registered
3,567 Posts
^^^just about the time of b/w TV into color?
On a different note, welcome aboard-there are 30+ here too.

· Registered
5,902 Posts
jb4short said:
what do you mean (j/k)...I was REALLY excited when I was finally able to buy an FM converter to add to my car.
the shop i work at on saturdays one of the guys was telling me the same thing (how excited he was when Fm came out)... i just kinda starred like:eek: cause i thought FM came out back with horse n buggy. probably should of stayed awake during history :sad_pace:

· Registered
3,567 Posts

· Registered
3,567 Posts
There are some here that had to:
-leave the couch to switch tv channels
-exit vehicle to open garage door
-adjust rabbit ears for better reception
-watch Star Wars in the theater in 1977
-knew Lee Majors was the 6M dollar man
-choose between Betamax/VHS

· Registered
1,958 Posts
-paid 700.00 for a VCR
-watched lunar landings "Real time"
-was going to quit smoking when cigarettes hit .50 a pack
-3 TV channels- period
-19" TV weighed 400lbs.
-thought Jane Fonda needed to find a new country
-knew "Squeaky" Fromme's real name was Lynette
-"Wild Kingdom" always preceeded "Disney"
-Kurt Russel was "The World's Greatest Athlete"
-21% home loans
-bellbottoms weren't "Retro"
-Bee Gees hadn't done disco yet

· Registered
5,902 Posts
jb4short said:
-paid 700.00 for a VCR
-watched lunar landings "Real time"
-was going to quit smoking when cigarettes hit .50 a pack
-3 TV channels- period
-19" TV weighed 400lbs.
-thought Jane Fonda needed to find a new country
-knew "Squeaky" Fromme's real name was Lynette
-"Wild Kingdom" always preceeded "Disney"
-Kurt Russel was "The World's Greatest Athlete"
-21% home loans
-bellbottoms weren't "Retro"
-Bee Gees hadn't done disco yet
:binkybaby

· Registered
6,975 Posts
Deacon said:
Just thought I'd introduce myself.
Picked up an 05 SRT4 a few weeks back and been cruisin different forums to learn what I can about the car.
Traded in a 03 quad cab Hemi truck.
I know the average age is quite a bit younger but I happen to appreciate these cars more than the average 42 year old.

Learned about the site from the SRTFORUMS page.

Hope everyone doesn't mind an old guy joining in.
Hell no man, everyone is more than welcome older=more wisdom!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.