Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
someone went on honda-tech.com and resurrected 4 year old threads that involved fast and the furious :lol:

I know it had to be someone here so fess up! :lol:

I cant stop laughing... the one in the kill section everyone has screaming for a ban :lol: :lol: :lol:

· Registered
2,851 Posts
link??

· Registered
2,851 Posts
someone wanna give me a link?

· Registered
830 Posts
ActiveAero said:
The girl was staring at the "R" when she asked if my car was fast to her boy friend. He replied with " no, it only has 190hp ". My friend quickly corrected him with "195".
:lol:

· Registered
3,542 Posts
I got head when i went to go see the fast and the furious. Pretty fun, we were at the bottom so i felt like everybody could see. Fun tho.

Fast and the furious is bad ass i dunno why everybody knocks it.

· Registered
3,804 Posts
Lone Wolf said:
Umm, I thought Dodge made the Charger....

Interesting note though...the `69 Charger, when released, was the fastest mass-produced car available, with a top speed (stock) of 140mph....
Then think of what the top speed (stock) of a Prelude SH, Integra GS-R, or ITR, or other imports happen to be...all right around there. Any race would come down to torque, gearing, and driver ability.

Course, we were talking about a "massive 900hp" car here.
:eh:

Is he serious?

· Registered
3,542 Posts
I think hes accounting for too many numbers and the vtech just doesnt translate into numbers. No way a lude goes 140 tho. I had one up to like 130 ish but that was all he had.

And hes not sure who makes a CHARGER!!!! lol rice.

· Registered
3,804 Posts
Rinko said:
I think hes accounting for too many numbers and the vtech just doesnt translate into numbers. No way a lude goes 140 tho. I had one up to like 130 ish but that was all he had.

And hes not sure who makes a CHARGER!!!! lol rice.
I can beat some sport bikes in a gumball race. My top speed qwns them.

· Registered
3,542 Posts
155 is too fast shit 140 is too fast really. I do it on 95. Thats about it tho man after seeing how bad my trunk crumpled from a 25 mph impact i have a new found respect for high speeds.

· Registered
3,542 Posts
Lol I love hauling ass its just not worth death or even worse a ticket and points.

I went up to west chester a couple weeks ago we didnt leave till late (like 1ish) made it there in like 45 mins.

· Registered
3,542 Posts
Milkman Dan said:
I see 120 + several times a month. :dunno: Darwin will qwn me someday...
Ditto hes out to get both of us. 120 is much slower than 140 tho.

· Registered
3,542 Posts
Lmfao i doubt it as long as you dont throw it in third at 120 lol.

I only got a 30k warranty, should I extend it? I plan on modding.

· Registered
3,804 Posts
Do they seriously void peoples warranties for speeding? :lol: I was joking.
My dealership is so clueless. I took my car in to get my TPS wires replaced under warranty and they were like "hey, do you know your check engine light is on". I told them "yeah, I'm having some issues with my piggyback and it's been tripping faulty injector codes" and they looked at me like this : :confused:.
I told them to just fix the wires and don't touch ANYTHING else.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.