Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
3,567 Posts
Thanks for the pic. Nice touch!

· Registered
977 Posts
Lookin good! Maybe get some eyelids to keep the whole silver add-on theme going! Unless you are going for that stock / blending in / neon sxt look...

· Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
vypurr said:
Lookin good! Maybe get some eyelids to keep the whole silver add-on theme going! Unless you are going for that stock / blending in / neon sxt look...
Thanks. I'm not too sure what look I'm going for, but from that view it does look like it could use some painted eyelids.

· Registered
6,170 Posts
Wheat_Burner said:
Thanks. I'm not too sure what look I'm going for, but from that view it does look like it could use some painted eyelids.
If you do decide to get eyelids pick up a set from Nightshade on the forums. www.srt4designs.com They're fiberglass and the quality is the best I've seen. The S Style of course.

· Registered
1,498 Posts
Looks great. Real clean, yea I think eyelids would add a nice touch to the look you got going.

· Registered
977 Posts
IPP Sells CF Mirrors. You could also checkout es-designs.net (i think thats it) smoger owns it. I have seen him cover other things in CF Vinyl and they look hot, maybe he can do mirrors!

· Registered
13 Posts
yeah.. hate to say it.... it is too much silver... well... lets put it this way.... ur car would look a lot better with dark stuff.... like rims, corner lense, black housing headlights.... and the piece where the fog lights go..... but who knows... maybe ur trying to be different... which i respect..... but ur can can look a lot better..... SILVER IS A LIGHT COLOR..... U NEED SOME CONTRAST TOO LOOK NICE.......and man... lovin those mirrors..

· Registered
2,899 Posts
well u can do ur red for 5hp but i got a black one and it added 10hp... but yeh i like the mirrors painted... nice touch

· Registered
102 Posts
I think the car suits him... It looks more sophisticated with all the silver... The contrast in colors is a different type of look... I saw his car in person about a year ago, I think it had a few less visual mods, and when I saw it 2 weeks ago, it looked so "clean"...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.