Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is the final details for philly,REVISED

Saturday October 8th

at HONG KONG KING BUFFET
725 BUSTLETON PIKE, FEASTERVILLE TREVOSE, PA 19053
Phone: (215) 354-0966

We will all meet up here and grab some food then swing down to philly for a cruise/cheese steaks

The NJ/NY crew will meet at aviation plaza in linden promptly at 4:00 (if you need the address look in the jersey section) we will leave for philly at 4:30, we should arrive at the restaurant around 5:30-6:00. Please add your name to the list if you are attending.

we had to change locals due to the amount of people we felt outback wouldnt be able to accomadate all of us, if you dont like chinese food their is also an array of other food there, pizza fries etc. and dont forget we will be stopping for cheesesteaks so hunger shouldnt be a problem.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
here is the most up to date list we have. if your not one here and are attending please add your name thanks

1) Kwik-e-nuff (+1)
2) [email protected] (+2)
3) Hozay09 (+1)
4) 003menace
5) DaFlyyOnDaWall
6) SupeRfasT-4
7) PSI Chick and BLACKDRAGON
8) Co Pilot (+1)
9) NYYDYNASTY
10) n2mb
11) No Such Luck
12) Rasheed (+1)
13) TopOfNewYork (+1)
14) therocketman
15) mikegtdyno
16) ROB with OB SRT4
17) Next top model aka Johnny
18) Sartysrt4
19) SRTSuch (+1)
20) ReggaetonSRT4 (+1)
21) Broken (+1)
22) Max2k1
23) GpSRT
24) Rinko
25) Tiny (+1)
26) Rt2002
27) Professor Customs (+1)
28) Nitehawk
29) ilcuni
30) Grifter
31) Vypurr (+1)
32) Riffers(Dan) (+1)
33) [email protected] (+2)
34) [email protected]

·
BottomOfNewYork
1,856 Posts
so no one hit up your local Chinese restaurant till sat save your appetites for chinese and Cheesesteaks hahahha this gonna be great

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
1) Kwik-e-nuff (+1)
2) [email protected] (+2)
3) Hozay09 (+1)
4) 003menace
5) DaFlyyOnDaWall (+1)
6) SupeRfasT-4
7) PSI Chick and BLACKDRAGON
8) Co Pilot (+1)
9) NYYDYNASTY
10) n2mb
11) No Such Luck
12) Rasheed (+1)
13) TopOfNewYork (+1)
14) therocketman
15) mikegtdyno
16) ROB with OB SRT4
17) Next top model aka Johnny
18) Sartysrt4
19) SRTSuch (+1)
20) ReggaetonSRT4 (+1)
21) Broken (+1)
22) Max2k1
23) GpSRT
24) Rinko
25) Tiny (+1)
26) Rt2002
27) Professor Customs (+1)
28) Nitehawk
29) ilcuni
30) Grifter
31) Vypurr (+1)
32) Riffers(Dan) (+1)
33) [email protected] (+2)
34) [email protected]

Chinese Buffet!?!?! Now that's what's up.

·
Registered
22,059 Posts
Ok...am I the only one that isn't excited about a chinese buffet...Chinese is bad enough but when you make massive amounts for cheaper it=less quality which in turn equals crappy food...is anyone else doin the math here??? I r teh sad :(
cH!n35e=teh suck
E-Thug Disclaimer: just IMO don't flame my opinion :Disclaimer

·
Registered
5,902 Posts
this place actually has pretty good food. ive been there a few times, they also have a suchi place built into it. they have yet to be closed down by the healthboard and for being there for over 10 years thats pretty good.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Chinese food rocks!! Especially buffet style!

Unfortunately, someone take me off the list I am unable to attend, my g/f's family is coming up and I'm pretty much obligated to meet them. Sheesh, you get a girl pregnant and all of a sudden there's all these formalities, man!

·
Registered
22,059 Posts
Broken5hift said:
your opinion sucks. flammed.
this place actually has pretty good food. ive been there a few times, they also have a suchi place built into it. they have yet to be closed down by the healthboard and for being there for over 10 years thats pretty good.
Figures...ignore the disclaimer! :hide_behi

That makes me feel better?:head_scra :banana:

·
Registered
5,902 Posts
gpSRT said:
Chinese food rocks!! Especially buffet style!

Unfortunately, someone take me off the list I am unable to attend, my g/f's family is coming up and I'm pretty much obligated to meet them. Sheesh, you get a girl pregnant and all of a sudden there's all these formalities, man!
just tell them it was a false alarm and she just had gas

·
Registered
977 Posts
Haha. I am gonna stop by and ask them. I have a feeling that doing this over the phone would be harder than it sounds...

i will let Henry do commentary.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
oo3menace said:
Ok...am I the only one that isn't excited about a chinese buffet...Chinese is bad enough but when you make massive amounts for cheaper it=less quality which in turn equals crappy food...is anyone else doin the math here??? I r teh sad :(
cH!n35e=teh suck
E-Thug Disclaimer: just IMO don't flame my opinion :Disclaimer
jon im sure not everyone is excited about chinese but due to the overwhelming number of participants i feel this is one of the only choices we have, outback would probably tell us they cant accomadate us and around that area is nothing so this will due, and like stated were going for cheesesteaks. so suck it up and dive in

·
Registered
734 Posts
Broken5hift said:
just tell them it was a false alarm and she just had gas
Tried that one already. I also tried the "it's not mine." excuse. As well as the popular "it's a miracle, immaculate conception" excuse. Nope none of those flew well at all. Ha ha. Oh...I made myself sad.
:all_cohol

·
Registered
977 Posts
Ok. This is guaranteed. i just called.

- 60 People
- Saturday @ 7pm
- $13.24 per person
- Bring your own alcohol
- I have to put down a $50 deposit tomorrow

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
cool good job vypur, u gonna put the money up front and i assume this will be taken off the bill at the end and we'll all just kick you the money back

·
Registered
977 Posts
PLEASE BRING EXACT CHANGE IF POSSIBLE. I have a feeling that we are gonna get 1 big bill. And we know the cost up front already!

$13.24 * 1.06 (tax) = $14.03 + $2.50 (18% tip) = $16.50 per person total

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
buffet... :banana:

mmmmmm

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Check Point!!!

I want to get the convoy from N. Jersey and NY to meet up wit some cats local to me a little further down Rt 1. We can wait for yall at the outside of JC Penny's at the Quaker Bridge Mall in Lawrenceville.

I should have at least 4 or 5 cars there.

Lemme know wassup.

Directions to QB Mall

1 - 20 of 200 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.