Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wondering if there is any place you guys know of in upstate, i.e, central NY to get a good stage 2 installation, like even a dealer who someone has had good luck with, if that is possible? If not a dealer, some other place?

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
toys, uh huh

well from what i hear, it makes a lot more sense to do it with toys...would probably regret it later if did it without, eh? Btw, are all of the 'new york' people here downstate? i know ive seen a few other srts runnin' around up here...not many, but a few.

· Registered
14,828 Posts
most of the ny people are downstate. many of us are in westchester, long island, or the city. there are a few up further in the middletown area, but not too many.

if you wanted to come down for a day we could definetly help you out, just don't know if you want to drive that far.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks!

I might take someone up on that...half the dodge dealers around don't even know what my car is! When i was shopping around, one of the salesman tried to tell me I was asking about an srt pickup! Don't think i'd trust any of them around here to try and install the stage 2 stuff...not unless i get some very solid referrals from someone who knows...I've only got 3000 on it now, so probably kind of early to do it, you think? How many miles would be optimum before I do it, or doesn't it matter?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.