SRT4mation: Dodge Neon SRT4 Caliber SRT4 and other SRT enthusiasts banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please people...keep all the crap in the right places...its worst enough that post whoring was the reason why the site looked bad...keep all post whoring topics in the off topic section...if it keeps up...you will be on probation.
Thank you ...have a nice day :)

·
Registered
20,570 Posts
I appreciate everyone coming aboard and enjoying the site. Please, keep the off topic stuff there. Everyone is free to post. Just don't make ridiculous posts to get ur post count up. Its ghey.

·
Registered
20,570 Posts
I'm glad everybody is checking out the site. At least mine, GaryS and Energized's efforts didn't go to waste. I dont mind people coming on busting chops, but the post whoring has got to stop. I'm still working on fixing the site so it will get alot better.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
hozay09 said:
I'm glad everybody is checking out the site. At least mine, GaryS and Energized's efforts didn't go to waste. I dont mind people coming on busting chops, but the post whoring has got to stop. I'm still working on fixing the site so it will get alot better.
hey we need some new smileys

·
Registered
14,828 Posts
no, off topic is fine for post whoring, that's what it's there for. but please keep it to off topic and war stories. the whoring is showing up in introductions, general, and just about every other section we have. just please keep it where it belongs.

if we see any more of it going on in the other sections those threads will either be locked or moved into the off topic or ws area for further whoring.

thanks for chosing 4mation for all your posting needs and have a nice day :)

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
hopefully we will keep it all there so yall wont have to bother moving/locking threads and you can spend your time doing other things.

like making me a mod :paranoid:

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
topofnewjersey said:
Please people...keep all the crap in the right places...its worst enough that post whoring was the reason why the site looked bad...keep all post whoring topics in the off topic section...if it keeps up...you will be on probation.
Thank you ...have a nice day :)

So where's the Cali section? :D

·
Registered
448 Posts
I heart

·
Registered
448 Posts
post whoring

:mad:

·