Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner

Post Whoring...

3809 Views 24 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  paintbaler1587
Please people...keep all the crap in the right places...its worst enough that post whoring was the reason why the site looked bad...keep all post whoring topics in the off topic section...if it keeps up...you will be on probation.
Thank you ...have a nice day :)
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
I appreciate everyone coming aboard and enjoying the site. Please, keep the off topic stuff there. Everyone is free to post. Just don't make ridiculous posts to get ur post count up. Its ghey.
everyones just excited to have a new place to play. everything looks legit so far right admins?
I'm glad everybody is checking out the site. At least mine, GaryS and Energized's efforts didn't go to waste. I dont mind people coming on busting chops, but the post whoring has got to stop. I'm still working on fixing the site so it will get alot better.
hozay09 said:
I'm glad everybody is checking out the site. At least mine, GaryS and Energized's efforts didn't go to waste. I dont mind people coming on busting chops, but the post whoring has got to stop. I'm still working on fixing the site so it will get alot better.
hey we need some new smileys
hozay09 said:
I dont mind people coming on busting chops, but the post whoring has got to stop.
even in OFFTOPIC?
no, off topic is fine for post whoring, that's what it's there for. but please keep it to off topic and war stories. the whoring is showing up in introductions, general, and just about every other section we have. just please keep it where it belongs.

if we see any more of it going on in the other sections those threads will either be locked or moved into the off topic or ws area for further whoring.

thanks for chosing 4mation for all your posting needs and have a nice day :)
hopefully we will keep it all there so yall wont have to bother moving/locking threads and you can spend your time doing other things.

like making me a mod :paranoid:
ugh.. that darn tongue smiley messes up my paranoid: thingy
topofnewjersey said:
Please people...keep all the crap in the right places...its worst enough that post whoring was the reason why the site looked bad...keep all post whoring topics in the off topic section...if it keeps up...you will be on probation.
Thank you ...have a nice day :)

So where's the Cali section? :D
slow4dr said:
So where's the Cali section? :D
in the crapper where it belongs
I heart
post whoring

:mad:
myfault said:
in the crapper where it belongs

Cali whoring > all

Oh wait are we whoring in the thread telling us not to whore? :D
cali=gay
Wnat?
slow4dr said:
Oh wait are we whoring in the thread telling us not to whore? :D
yes you are, and any more of it and this thread will be locked!!!! please guys, keep it where it belongs!
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.