SRT4mation: Dodge Neon SRT4 Caliber SRT4 and other SRT enthusiasts banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
well....all the warstories regulars know why im here and most of them are here for the same reason....we got blammed for all the trolling that was going on in other sections of srtforums and on other forums by people who werent warstories regulars....so we all stood up for warstories and then ban.....and ban and ban and ban.....multiple times for some people

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
he banned me under my alias hotsrt-4 becus of a fucking sig i used...FUCK YOU E-GOO I LOATHE YOU...all better

·
Registered
449 Posts
ok.. here is what happened to me. i was the second person to go down the :takingAsh

i just got done reading everything that went on today. i just want to say a few things before i drop this whole thing. i got banned yesterday at around 4:20 or so... right after i found out jason got the axle for No reason.
i was pissed for jason and talked a bunch of shit because i felt it was complete bullshit for him to be banned. so yeah i told ekool to fuck off & called him a ***... i stand behind what i said and did based off ekool actions at the time.

i didnt know untill later on today jason got unbanned.. and im glad because i think it was completly unfair.

if ekool let's me back on he does... im not going to go back and kiss his ass because he changed his mind and let jason back on. i dont blame jason what so ever because he never asked to be banned... it just happed. so jason <3

anyways enough about this bullshit because i dont want to keep the shit flowing over on this site. thanks for having me here....

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
i need a new chair while im on herre,my butt is asleep

·
Registered
258 Posts
i said " errekekekekekekekeeeeee.........VIVA LA POST WHORES......" then i got banned. :theyareon

1 - 13 of 13 Posts