Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep getting a link instead of a picture when I try to add a picture to a thread. I click on
and it shows the link.

Like this:

·
Registered
792 Posts
Wheat_Burner said:
I keep getting a link instead of a picture when I try to add a picture to a thread. I click on
and it shows the link.

Like this:

the problem lies in the images link and it is not a function of this web board. This link must end in a valid image exstension such as .jpg...

this image you are trying to link has its pathed blocked somehow, as I cannot get it to show either..

however, it shows fine when uploaded to my server with a valid image exstension.

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
LittleMT said:
the problem lies in the images link and it is not a function of this web board. This link must end in a valid image exstension such as .jpg...

this image you are trying to link has its pathed blocked somehow, as I cannot get it to show either..

however, it shows fine when uploaded to my server with a valid image exstension.

Ahh there you go. I didnt even notice. Thanks LittleMT :bigthumb:

Valid extensions for this board are: bmp, jpeg, jpg, jpe, gif, png, etc etc. The regular picture extensions

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
I notice we cant picture link any of the pictures we have uploaded in the media gallery of the old archived site, it shows up as a link as well, guess they all have to have an ending in a picture format.

·
Registered
20,570 Posts
we todd did racing is the biggest piece of crap hosting site. Use photobucket.com or imageshack.us

I've never had any problems with either of the two.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts