Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
5,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The newest and probably one of the Best ownings...

Btibb123 thinks he's the shit

Btibb123 said:
my car isnt stock........i bought it knowing i was going to modd it....so now my car looks good, and cant beat srt's....PLUS.....how gay do u look driving to a job in an SRT-4.......if u are over 22 in an srt-4.........u look stupid...

Tiburon = CLASS

NEON = Girls first car (Trash)
Btibb123 said:
or they dont take SHIT CARS and put a turbo in it and think its cool
Btibb123 said:
uhh ok....i'll find another one.......u know hyundai is more reliable than DODGE
Btibb123 said:
The survey stated: "The Far East remains number one for reliability, with eight of the top ten manufacturers analysed by independent automotive warranty firm, Warranty Direct, from either Japan or Korea."

What were u saying about korean cars....oh thats right...........NOTHING

DODGE= DUMP

http://www.carpages.co.uk/hyundai/hyundai_hits_top_three_02_10_04.asp?switched=on&echo=919818188
Btibb123 said:
Seriously.....160 huh....how many times have u done that???? maybe 1 time....i hope u try it again and lose control and wreck ur PEON....i dont care if my car goes 200.....i wanna go 1-110 as fast as i can.....
Btibb123 said:
uhh stock i bet an se-r, focus svt, integra gsr, rsx, civic si, mustang v6, camaro v6
Btibb123 said:
ive put over 30 g's in my tib
Btibb123 said:
oh so ur srt-4 is fast but my 13.2 isnt fast....OH OK...u make sense
Btibb123 said:
Then lets go to a track and see if i do u ass
Btibb123 said:
i didnt get owned by a freakin srt-4 u turd...and that was before i had half of my upgrades.......nitrous, injectors, mafturburner, fuel regulator, plugs, wires
Btibb123 said:
actually i paid 22k for my car brand new with every option and put exhaust intake supercharger nitrous injectors safc2 fuel regulator headers and then the rest were appearence mods
Btibb123 said:
LOL UR A DUMBASS...i have an injen CAI....there is no stock airbox there u ignorant bastard....u dont know shit about cars
but then...

i have been wondering about how much hp i have and about what i would run in the 1/4 mile....
I have an Injen Intake, MBRP Exhaust, Short Shifter, Alpine stage 0, 55 dry shot of zex nitrous and it is a 6 speed v6....
Shoot...i Dont Know Whats Wrong!! 08-28-2005, 06:17 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have an alpine stage zero, and i was driving the other day and all of the sudden it went blaaaaaaaa.....and i couldnt go over 2000 rpms....It was almost as if the rev limiter wouldnt let me....So i drove it home, at about 20 mph and started it the next morning...It started fine and then i revved it up 2000 and then it went bluuuuuuh again...it was so weird, and now i dont know what to do besides take it in...........im sooo pissed!!!!
00blackss said:
http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48511
On top of that, he's never been to the track. He is estimating a 13.2..... too abd everyone told him he has 200whp, less than most n/a guys.
Broken5hift said:
00blackss said:
Originally Posted by blacktibby317
I have talked to TC, and he had a car at one time that had the exact set up i did.....with stage 0 and a 50 shot and he was running mid 13's so i do think that is trip digits..........

This takes the cake, posted today.... he's never been to a track, and someone with close to his car ran mid 13s.... well sorry 13.2 isn't mid 13s, and he doesn't ahve that car.
Originally Posted by blacktibby317 said:
dont mind getting on my car....but hate hard launches and peeling out....I like the hp from a roll....but i still dont slam it into the gears....its hard to explain....im sure u know what i mean though....and the bottle is mostly show....no biggy
00blackss said:
YOU DEF need a super to even HANG with an srt-4....look at my mods (i didnt have nitrous at the time) and i lost to an srt-4 but that was from a roll...Anyway srt-4's are fast!!! way faster than a stock tib!

On top of everything he made this comment too.
00blackss said:
You dont need to go to a special place to get race gas....just get octane booster....same thing

Okay this is the last thing that needs to be posted.... just sit there, and laugh, I am..
turboknee said:
Originally Posted by Btibb123
i didnt get owned by a freakin srt-4 u turd...and that was before i had half of my upgrades.......nitrous, injectors, mafturburner, fuel regulator, plugs, wires

FUNNY THEN I REMEMBER THIS ON NEWTIBURON

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKTIBBY317
So I was driving to meet one of my friends in a parking lot, and pulled up and he was talking to an srt-4 owner....We got to talking, and he said that he wanted to race me.....i was like fine whatever....By the way i have An alpine stage 0 with mbrp exhaust and injen cold air intake and shark racing short shifter (v6 6 speed). We went from about a 35mph roll in 2nd gear and hit it to about 85 and he had me by about a car....We did it again and he only had me by about half a car.....So he drove off and i drove off....but im still pissed...i. mean i know it was from a roll and his turbo was spooled and stuff, but i thought for sure i would win that race....That was without nitrous, but still....So i guess its upgrading to stage 1 very soon!!!

NOTE: THIS WAS 8/31....SO UNLESS HE HAD ALL THAT SHIT ADDED IN 2 WEEKS.....HMMMM..
OWNED.

·
Registered
792 Posts
I have a time slip here from my red car that might just squeek out a win against his 13.2:

BTW, I stalled the car at the start, having to restart it, then missed 3rd gear.... I admit, I am not the best driver......Thats why BrokenShiftie maybe my new driver after the red car gets its dyno tune, which I expect to see 550+ hp....

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
LittleMT said:
I have a time slip here from my red car that might just squeek out a win against his 13.2:

BTW, I stalled the car at the start, having to restart it, then missed 3rd gear.... I admit, I am not the best driver......Thats why BrokenShiftie maybe my new driver after the red car gets its dyno tune, which I expect to see 550+ hp....
Ahh man... I was gonna post that one.

*searches srtforums for more timeslips*

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
myfault said:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

110 isnt even close to a full quarter mile...

oh wait, nevermind.
It is for me, bastard :(

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
myfault said:
its a tibby's salt flats top speed
I think with some weight reduction they can hit 113's

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
04azuremach said:
I think with some weight reduction they can hit 113's
prove it...

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
heh rolled up today in my buddy's heavily modded fox body 5.0 at taco bell...and lo and behold a couple whitebread-sideways hat-baggy pant-basketball jersey wearing fucktards mad dog me as i step out...i just shook my head at em...i almost verbally mocked them but didn't want them to fuck w/ my friend's car when we were in taco bell.....tib owners just disgust me now

1 - 20 of 108 Posts