Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wound up next to a 4G Eclipse at a stoplight. He was ignoring me so I figured he didn't want to go. The light goes green and he peels out, I bog my launch cuz I wasn't really expecting to hit it and he jumps about 2 cars on me. I get through first and spin a little into second and I'm already starting to reel him in. 3rd gear I pull hard past him and by the time I max out third and pull the car out of gear I've got a couple cars on him. Just to fuck with him I hit my hazards and he gives me the finger and a thumbs down as he does the inevitable ricer flyby.

·
Registered
448 Posts
mitsu1473 said:
and bikeluvr...middle aged at 32? hrm. ok. if you say so. lol and getting girls? yeah that's JUST what i fucking want. what part of...i suck dick..do you not get?? lol dumbass. and just for a heads up for ya...i've had more ass than you will EVER have in your life...and i get more girls hitting on me for me than you ever will. don't fool yourself. who is it the girls want? gay men!

Thats gotta be my new sig.

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Eclipses are wastes of time

this is funny

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
this is the only eclipse i would ever buy just so i could fuck it up .

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
MIVEC- stands for
M- mitsubishi
I- Innovative
V- Variable
lmfao timing and lift
E- Electronic
C- Control

Road and track :

"how does it drive? Like a GT car meaning we enjoyed taking it up that mountian road, but it wouldnt be our weapon of choice for that battle."

"Is this the second coming of the Eclipse? In a word no. I'm no physics major, but all that weight-- distributed 61 percent front /39 % rear- along with front wheel drive, soft springs, too much body roll and all season tires (that start squealing in protest long before they should) do not make a sports car."

1 - 13 of 13 Posts