Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we went from a dig, i immediately pulled about a car length and a half. once he gained traction he pulled a little bit then i hit full boost in 2nd gear and kept a car length ahead of him. i shutdown somewhere in 4th because the road merged to one lane. he flew by me and didnt look at me so he didnt see me give him a thumbs up. damn im excited :D

· Registered
2,698 Posts
pepsi21463 said:
we went from a dig, i immediately pulled about a car length and a half. once he gained traction he pulled a little bit then i hit full boost in 2nd gear and kept a car length ahead of him. i shutdown somewhere in 4th because the road merged to one lane. he flew by me and didnt look at me so he didnt see me give him a thumbs up. damn im excited :D
Good kill. What are your mods??

· Registered
1,587 Posts
pepsi21463 said:

yyyaayyyy pepsi has a real car!!! nice kill

· Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
zzz04pt said:
Must be one of those factory freak's we hear about. Nice work on the Slowbra.
Cobra owner = :binkybaby
i have a ton of respect for those cobras. i had an awesome launch, im 100% sure if i didnt launch as good as i did i woulda been raped :(

· Registered
505 Posts
pepsi21463 said:

If the road merged into one lane, how did he fly by you?

· Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
04SVT said:
If the road merged into one lane, how did he fly by you?
i slowed down before the road merged....and since i wanst too far ahead of him he just passed me. does that explain it?

chances are next time i come up against a cobra, if i ever do, i'll lose.

· Obsessed with Owls
513 Posts
pepsi21463 said:
i slowed down before the road merged....and since i wanst too far ahead of him he just passed me. does that explain it?
chances are next time i come up against a cobra, if i ever do, i'll lose.

must have been an 02 s/c cobra. i hear they were a lil slower than the 03's

· Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
stangsRkewl said:
must have been an 02 s/c cobra. i hear they were a lil slower than the 03's
you're probably right, i dont know my cobras very well. but it had a big ass wing on it and it was loud. i'll be racing my bosses 03 cobra next spring. he's got new pulley, some internals and some other shit. he dynoed a little over 500rwhp. he's gunna kill me. but i'll get it on video :D

· Registered
2,698 Posts
pepsi21463 said:
you're probably right, i dont know my cobras very well. but it had a big ass wing on it and it was loud. i'll be racing my bosses 03 cobra next spring. he's got new pulley, some internals and some other shit. he dynoed a little over 500rwhp. he's gunna kill me. but i'll get it on video :D
I raced this red one with a weird wing on the back and a strange body kit. I think it was a 2000 or something.:confused:

· Obsessed with Owls
513 Posts
zzz04pt said:
I raced this red one with a weird wing on the back and a strange body kit. I think it was a 2000 or something.:confused:

yeah i think those had side exit exhaust & that slowed them down a lil cause it was a big restriction. it didn't flow right or something

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.