Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
2,851 Posts
ranger guys are funny....

· Registered
2,851 Posts
WTF????

djeclipse said:
Unless you have a 100% drag car Nitrous is a huge WASTE of money in general, add that to using it on the 3.0L engine it's an even bigger waste.

Nitrous is the worst bang for the buck! First off the kit will cost you roughly $800.00 or a good kit, tank what ever.

Then the Hp increase is extreemly limited, you only get a few times per tank to use it and even then it's never as good as the first shot you give.. each additional shot is worse and worse.

So not only is the Hp increas extreemly limited to when you push that button you have to fil up the tank at a pretty expensive cost. Not to mention the engine isn't made to take that INSTANT hp increase/abuse.

So ya, nitrous on a street car is a big waste of time and money and on a ranger it's an even bigger waste.
that is a really stupid statement....where does this fuckup get his facts?

· Registered
3,542 Posts
??? i dunno but that does sound stupid a shot of nitrous is a shot of nitrous reguardless of how full the bottle is i dunno i dont really wanna comment on this topic b/c its not really my area of expertise.

· Registered
2,851 Posts
i would comment in there thread but its locked now

· Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
N20Jeep said:
WTF????

that is a really stupid statement....where does this fuckup get his facts?

I think what he means is. As u use the bottle the shot becomes less as bottle preasure drops.

I have heard that excuse from a ricer before my bottle preasure was low after he lost.

· Registered
3,804 Posts
Blown_m62 said:
I think what he means is. As u use the bottle the shot becomes less as bottle preasure drops.

I have heard that excuse from a ricer before my bottle preasure was low after he lost.
I think I'll use that next time I lose. Do I even need to buy a bottle; I doubt anybodies gonna check to see if I'm lying.

· Registered
2,698 Posts
Milkman Dan said:
I think I'll use that next time I lose. Do I even need to buy a bottle; I doubt anybodies gonna check to see if I'm lying.
The Tibby nevah loses...except to Si's

1 - 20 of 87 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.