Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got reminded of the oprah forums invasion...They sent me an email that I hadn't logged in for a while, blah blah. Also makes me remember the star wars/star trek forum invasion when all the nerds went haywire. Man those were the glory days of WS lol:D

· Registered
3,804 Posts
Anybody remember that Harry Potter shit. Everyone was going on Harry Potter forums and freaking out the fans by saying which one of the characters dies in the new book or something. I can't remember what it was.... Somebody killed someone else? Anyone remember that?

· Registered
3,542 Posts
StreetRaceGN said:
My cat shits on the floor next to the litter box
I fucking hate that.

Mine will either just hang his ass over the edge and shit or when hes covering it up he will scrap it out lol. Dirty ass animals but so much less matinence than dogs.

· Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I remember all the work that went into the planning for that invasion....Oh man we need to find a new conquest. I always got to that shit too late, I'm home sick today so I have all the time in the world for an invasion:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.