Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**Rescheduled ST Motorsports Meet 10/29/05 Saturday**

Hey guys I talked to Adam and he's re-scheduled the dynoday for Saturday 10/29/05. It should be dry. I don't know if anyone has been to another dyno day but this guy moves through and doesn't waste time. It's usually less than 30min each car for 3 runs. So weather permitting lets roll down to San Bernadino and have fun.
Meet one of the best SRT tuners in So Cali who is always willing talk with you about your car and the best mods. He gives reasonable rates and you won't be disappointed. I don't pump up worthless people. Come see for yourself and meet the faces behind the names. Things don't always work out as planned for reasons that we can't control. However don't let that stop you. Show up and have a good time anyway. Don't forget to bring your digital cameras. There will be plenty of nice rides to take pics of and post on the forums afterwards.
L8 :band::dance2:

· Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Might have some new owner rollin too. I've seen alot of new SRT's on the road since people have been finding out this will be the last year. Whats up FERN :thumbsup: Nice FMIC...:lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.