Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ARG. I have to go to my chem lecture now it started 2 mintues ago and its right across the hall. My lecturer is this white guy who looks like bill nye the science guy but sounds like the guy from the dry eyes comerricials. And that sentencehad way too many eye sounding words. I could cut it since I do know the material but supposedly cutting a class in college is the worst possible decision you can make. But all I do in that class is fall asleep. and i'm not sleepy today.

Just bitching.

· Registered
3,804 Posts
Hassviper said:
The lecture is from the text book. And this is the third chemistry class for me, I took 2 in hs. this time around it's so boring.
You sure you couldn't get by on reading the textbook? Or is he one of those bastards who marks off for attendence? I went to most of my classes, but there were a few I cut almost every time because I was already familiar with the material.

· Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
WOW TALK ABOUT AKWARD.

My recitation teacher just wlked in and is sitting in the computer right across from me. She's going to be lecuturing the second half of this semester.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.