Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TeH sS tIs No MaTcH fOr TeH rSx-S wIt TeH hOnDaTa!!!111oNe. PuT 3 cAr On DaT mO fO sLoW hO. RaCeD fRoM tEh StOpPeRz TiLL dA 9o MpH, hE tUrN oFf AnD rUn AwAy. FoO gOtS tEh PwNeD.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,698 Posts
You act like it's hard to do man. We all noez the LS1 tops out around 85.

VTEC > LS1 anyday of teh week.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,934 Posts
HaPpY mEaL said:
TeH sS tIs No MaTcH fOr TeH rSx-S wIt TeH hOnDaTa!!!111oNe. PuT 3 cAr On DaT mO fO sLoW hO. RaCeD fRoM tEh StOpPeRz TiLL dA 9o MpH, hE tUrN oFf AnD rUn AwAy. FoO gOtS tEh PwNeD.
omg... i asked you not to freakin type like that, it gives me a god damn headache!!!

BANNED for a few days... come back when you can type normal please! thanks

the management:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
97 Posts
kgmdawg84 said:
omg... i asked you not to freakin type like that, it gives me a god damn headache!!!

BANNED for a few days... come back when you can type normal please! thanks

the management:D
bwahahahaha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,934 Posts
sorry henry, he got on my last freakin nerve... i asked him to type normally... theres NO reason to type like that, and it gave me NOTHING but a headache everytime i went to read his posts... i sent him a PM asking nicely, and he didnt listen... all he had to do was say, ok, sorry, and not do it anymore, and i wouldnt have had a problem... its only a 2 day ban, ill let him come back, but god damn if he types like that when he gets back, PEACE
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,902 Posts
kgmdawg84 said:
sorry henry, he got on my last freakin nerve... i asked him to type normally... theres NO reason to type like that, and it gave me NOTHING but a headache everytime i went to read his posts... i sent him a PM asking nicely, and he didnt listen... all he had to do was say, ok, sorry, and not do it anymore, and i wouldnt have had a problem... its only a 2 day ban, ill let him come back, but god damn if he types like that when he gets back, PEACE
:confused: no im asking cause i wanna ban alot of people for fun:smilie_qu
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,934 Posts
he just didnt listen to me when i asked him nicely... it was simple request, but he just ignored it, hopefully when the 2 days are over he will come back and freakin type normally!!!

i didnt do it just for fun... i did it cuz i asked him nicely to do something and he didnt listen, thats why
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,934 Posts
Broken5hift said:
plus i could never be mad at someone who wheres pink shirts :D
yay!!! hahahaha

dude, justine added an adpoted pet to our myspace pages, haha, she adopted a virtual fish and named it pinky, hahahaha, classic!!

PS... wahoo for my first ban!!! hahaha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,902 Posts
kgmdawg84 said:
yay!!! hahahaha

dude, justine added an adpoted pet to our myspace pages, haha, she adopted a virtual fish and named it pinky, hahahaha, classic!!

PS... wahoo for my first ban!!! hahaha
btw i got your IM, whats the date for the party and how was eastern state Penn? the reason i ask is cause my PM's dont work
 
1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Top