Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner

Saturn sky/Pontiac Solstice/Chevy HHR

1K views 24 replies 14 participants last post by  vypurr 
#1 ·
What are ya'lls thoughts on the following cars?

Saturn Sky
Pontiac Solstice
Chevy HHR

#2 ·
HHR is super gay...
Sky looks cooler than the Solstice but both perform pretty good. I read 2 magazine comparo's of the Pontiac Vs. a new Miata.. one mag gave it to the Solstice and the other one liked the Mazda. I realy like the agressive look on the Saturn.

#4 ·
I think i would have to buy it if it was a turbo. Those things would fly.

#13 ·
Grifter said:
I read in an SCC that GM threw an LS2 in a Solstice for shits and giggles!!
Actually, you could have one of those as your own. There's a company who actually fits an LS2 with options for an LSD--all for about 40 grand total:wave:

#14 ·
04SRT4MAN said:
Actually, you could have one of those as your own. There's a company who actually fits an LS2 with options for an LSD--all for about 40 grand total:wave:
Already, damn. 40K seems like a lot but how much does that car weigh+400HP...sickness.

#16 ·
GaryS said:
The company is Mallet. For $40k a brand new solstice w/ LS2 and GM 3 year warranty. That doesn't seem bad at all. They are only making 500 or some of those. Pretty decent deal.
The company plans on only making 100 units, although they will be building V8 Solstices AND Skys. Here is the info:

http://www.autoblog.com/entry/1234000470045827/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.