Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

My Buddy driving

Look at the tire marks from the back tire that is awesome esp on R comps. It was drifto day as we could get no heat into the tires it was cold.

· Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Milkman Dan said:
How'd you do?

And what's up with dj eclipse? Don't you know him?
My Friend was top 10 and I was in the top 20 out of 100 I only run one event a yr. I suck at solo II I really do I can't take it serious and just drift and have alot of fun.

My Tires were killing us. I almost had a set of 710's (apparantly 2 seconds quicker than the RA1's for autox) to run on but the rims they were mounted on would not clear my front Calipers (aftermarket calipers own me) So we were stuck on RA1's not a bad choice but not really a good autox tire more of a lapping day tire. We even tried to mount some 13x8's with a crazy offset but they would not clear the lower susp mount.

Oh well lots of fun was had.

· Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
gotan05 said:
What do you need besides a helmet to race?

Most events have loaner helmets.

Just need a decent car that is in good shape. And u can run.

Great way to kill a afternoon and test out your abilities and car. Usually the guys are nice aswell and will come out with you and give pointers.

· Registered
3,567 Posts
I've posted numerous times about these events all over NY/NJ, plus calendars...very low reponse/interest level. :(
It's refreshing that I'm not the only that autox's ...see you around. :)

· Registered
3,567 Posts
TopOfNewYork said:
now you can post it here where everyone that is interested in auto x
-I'm not following Tony, please elaborate.
Thanks.

· Registered
3,567 Posts
I just noticed the sub-section for RACING! Great addition!
Thanks Chris, I can always count on you to translate.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.