SRT4mation: Dodge Neon SRT4 Caliber SRT4 and other SRT enthusiasts banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
from a private number and told me she just slashed my tires.. and im like SO YOU JUST SLASHED MY TIRES.. as im looking at my car out of my window? Is it one of those delayed reaction slashings? Then she started to cry and started to say fuck alot and mentioned a girl i used to be with and then hung up.. Guys idk what to do, i swear to GOD im fuckin cursed with bad luck in every aspect of my life.. lol?? :( Well the jokes on her, i just had a Viper Alarm system installed on my car.. im the only one who knows its in.. if anything happens ill dive through my window tackle the person and call the cops at the same time.. :smilie_kn

anyone have any advice?

·
Registered
2,098 Posts

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
If you dive through the window you should lead with your feet as opposed to your face. This should help protect your eyes.

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
04azuremach said:
:smilie_kn

Why is this so appealing to me? ... maybe cuz im Italian

THANKS DAN! thats a very smart idea.. *writes down "feet first!"*

·
Registered
920 Posts
Fatal Attraction!!! Sign up for the witness protection program and change your name to Matt Damon...then again if u tackle her hard enough she might forget why she's mad. Aim high and follow through or just go for the knees.

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
DrEdSrT4 said:
if anything happens ill dive through my window tackle the person and call the cops at the same time.. :smilie_kn
anyone have any advice?
Recall?

DrEdSrT4 said:
Yeah the worser things have already been done to my car, thats why im so angry?!.. Smashed windshield.. had that, smashed mirror.. had that.. now keyed, JUST LET SOME1 TRY TO DUMP IN MY TANK.. ILL SHOOT THEM IN THE DICK

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Hah, I had my windows busted out by vandals in Chicago. It sucked ass because they towed my car as a "safety hazard" and charged me for the tow. Oh, and they bent the control arms moving the car around the impound lot.

What were we talking about again?

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Broken5hift said:
things will get better dan. ive been through crap like this. just dont let it affect you. it wont matter in the comming days, weeks, years.
thanks man, im so worked up i cant go back to sleep, i cant stop looking out the window.. i ran out my house with a bat when this girl called me, to tell you the truth, she could slash my tires and i wouldnt care, my tires are like bologna skins and are good for like another 200 miles LOL - guess i should just look at the bright side of shit

·
Registered
5,902 Posts
DrEdSrT4 said:
thanks man, im so worked up i cant go back to sleep, i cant stop looking out the window.. i ran out my house with a bat when this girl called me, to tell you the truth, she could slash my tires and i wouldnt care, my tires are like bologna skins and are good for like another 200 miles LOL - guess i should just look at the bright side of shit
ive had people threaten me and my cars before (obviously). at first i would threaten to slit their throats and piss on them while they slowly died. but eventually i just laughed at them and hung up. nothing ever happened because no one has the balls to do it. and if they ever did you can just call the police and eventually someone will get ratted out. i used to be all about retaliation but its just easier to call the police and let their shit get all fucked up that way. taking things apon yourself only makes the outcome harder for you.

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LOL! these are some bangin ideas.. cept i think ill use live ammo.. i have way to many shotgun shells layin around anyways, time for a cleanup...

ahh see Howard.. theres the side coming out already, not even 12 yet

1 - 20 of 42 Posts