i think myfault is already there

· Registered
2,851 Posts
some eclipse guy said:
LS1's suck, they run and cry whenever they see a 4G pull up
oh shit.....get em sporky!

· Registered
6,975 Posts
They are getting all pissed off, the one guy is like WE DONT CARE THAT YOUR CAR IS FASTER..*as he types up an essay on how his car is almost as fast as mine but it looks better so thats why hes cool and im not*

· Registered
14,828 Posts
if they didn't care about our cars they wouldn't be so impressed with themselves when they "beat" one. as much as they may hate us they compare themsevles to us because as far as cheap speed goes the srt is the standard.

· Registered
6,975 Posts
LOL what is this dude talking about? guys help me out they are fun over there
EclipseReloaded said:
350Z's are slow?! Well, we established that you are indeed..a crackhead.

Maybe a stage3 SRT-4 can handle 500hp..but what does your SRT-4 got? Series of repair bills :smt082

The new 3.8L V6 MIVEC motor is new and its potential is untapped. If your sorry 2.4L can handle it, a 3.8L V6 will surpass.

· Registered
6,975 Posts
This is GOLD LOL
EclipseReloaded said:
DrEdSrT4 said:
EclipseReloaded said:
350Z's are slow?! Well, we established that you are indeed..a crackhead.

Maybe a stage3 SRT-4 can handle 500hp..but what does your SRT-4 got? Series of repair bills :smt082

The new 3.8L V6 MIVEC motor is new and its potential is untapped. If your sorry 2.4L can handle it, a 3.8L V6 will surpass.
Do you even know what you are talking about? Stage 3 is refering to the size of the turbo.. it has nothing to do with the motor.

listen dont let yourself be all confused by this technical mumbo jumbo all you need to know is that my car will forever beat yours
Yes, I know what I'm talking about..a stage3 is, a 355 hp PT Cruiser engine with a Mitsubishi Turbo

That's right, you are slamming our Eclipses for being a slow POS, when your SRT-4's power is derived from a Mitsubishi turbocharger. Please tell me you see that irony :lmao:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.