Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for our cars? I have several specialty parts for the srt-4 and was looking to see what all of you would like to see come avalible for the srt-4. When I get the vendor status started I will let everyone know what I have as of right now. But what would you like to see. One thing I am taking a look at is doing a group buy on big turbo kits for $1299.00 to $1345.00 + shipping. I also will be doing a group buy on TEIN coilovers if anyone is interested in these items let me know and they will be the first things I do GB's on, thanks.

· Registered
1,338 Posts
Would be nice to see what kind of big turbo setup you can come out with for $1300. I have every other supporting mod, so the base kit would be the only thing needed. I know you put those nice packages together. Let us know!

· Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok big turbo kits is what evryone wants so I have options avaliable standard kit, 50 tirm, 60 trim, and the gt30r set up all with cast manifolds and tial WGA. What do you want to see first and I will get a group buy going asap.

· Registered
5 Posts
Turbo

If I am not mistaken the 50-60 trim will be closer to $1300.00 and the gt30r will be slightly more but, he will also do custom setup like the gt35r and other big turbo kits depending on budget and preferences. I know for a fact that he is a very reputable company and he is willing to work with anyones budget and wants for their car. I have bought quite a few things from him lately and he gives me his personal opinion on mods and the different ways to make as much power out of these mods.
ryan

· Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SPECJ said:
well i take it the 60 trim is the cheapest, relatively, what the diff in price from to the 50 and gt30?
Our custom big turbo kit is the cheapest, it uses a 57 trim with a 60 trim "type" housing. If I get a group buy going on that kit it will be $1350.00 shipped. The 60 trim is $1699.00 (regular price) and the gt30r is $2350.00 (regular price) I can offer a GB price but I need to see if there is enough interest in these in order for me to move them. .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.