Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 376 Posts

· Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What the hell happened to that thread? Tell me he didn't delete it :confused: :(

· Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
There was absolutely nothing wrong with that thread. Makes no sense to delete it. That's just gay... he should've just closed it.... now we've got dead links all over the place.

· Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
2000WS6TA said:
its ok, i left them bastards! how could the delete my thread like that. assholes
we can make fun and say w/e we wnat here without anyone getting upset.
hello

· Registered
1,999 Posts
Broken5hifT said:
So im driving down the road near my local mall and i hear this load rumbling next to me. i look over to see whats making the nice noise and theres this bald headed fat guy sitting in the trans am screaming "I LOVE MY UNIT" and grabbing his pants? so im like whatever this guys a fuckin weirdo. the light turns green and the guy floors it. hes sitting there burning out in the middle of the road and u can see his SLP stickers starting to fall off so he realizes this and lets off the e-brake and spins off screaming "UUUUUUUUUNIIIIIIIIT123" and im laughin my ass off and i start to go. hes real far ahead of me and im starting to catch up alittle when all this stuff starts hitting my car. my GF asks "is that hair?". "No i think thats paint or something" i replied. well we were both right. I eventually pulled up next to him (it took me awhile cause i had groceries in the car) and i could see that from the intense LS1 displacement his hair was literally being ripped out of his head and the duplicolor was flying off his bumpers. He tried to look over at us but his large man boobs were flapping everywhere and he couldnt see what i was driving clearly.

We again stopped at the next light and as i rolled up next to him i said "hey nice trans am!" and the tool he was he just kept yelling "Unit i love you, your the beads to my anus!" and my GF starts yelling at him "THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH YOU! YOU HAVE MAN TITTIES!" and once again the fat balding LS1 driver shoves his hand back in his pants and is screaming for his beloved UNIT. ugh sickning. he wanted to race me saying he built the car with his bare hands into a 9 second monster. i said i cant go in the 9's but sure. So whats he do, he leans out the window and starts rubbing his door and licking the glass saying how he used his own hands to build it. WTF is wrong with these people? i told him to stop he was making us both very ill. Of course this only enraged him more. he pulled down his pants and he did it so quickly (from experience) i unfortunitly got a glimpse at his "unit" and i can say i wasnt that surprised to see a female genitalia there. he then sat on his shifter and threatened if i didnt race him he'd give out my liscense plate to anyone who wanted it...............? so i said "ugh your sitting on your shift knob you sick fawk. to which he replied "i kan shif faser lie this dan wit ma BEAR HANS" and then he put on a bandana "hol on ma mulletz in ma eyez". and he began revving it. the light turned, he bent over into first and was off. i immediatly did a u-turn and took off in the opposite direction for dear life. all i heard was "DISPLACEMENT! GOD THATS FAST!" being screamed behind me.

sad world we live in :(
:rofl:

1 - 20 of 376 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.