Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just now I'm driving around car feels slower, looking at my boost gauge and its reading like my title says 13-7 or 7-5.

Haven't even checked it but I think my upp came loose. If not that maybe just a regular boost leak...how do I check for a boost leak?

· Registered
6,975 Posts
Hassviper said:
whats the quickest way to check for a leak?
If you dont have a leak tester get under ur hood and look lol..

Best way to pin point the leak is to just drive the car and listen to where its coming from, a leak that bad you should be able to hear.. check your IC piping... and if its not that check all your lines..if you have stock lines check the rubber boots on the end, those get rips in them for being pulled on frequently.. if its not that, check the BOP gasket if you have one, then check BOV gasket.. if you have Mopar BOV take it off and whip it in a river.. if you have the stock surge valve.. take it off and toss it in a puddle

· Registered
8,169 Posts
Hassviper said:
whats the quickest way to check for a leak?
take off the hose from the pcv valve and put it in your mouth and blow as hard as you can while all your friends watch your boost guage if you can get higher than 7 psi someone might ask you out

· Registered
3,542 Posts
never2muchboost said:
take off the hose from the pcv valve and put it in your mouth and blow as hard as you can while all your friends watch your boost guage if you can get higher than 7 psi someone might ask you out
:D lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.