Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/748370
anyone ever seen or heard of this car. i know the kid personallly. hes a cool kid and his cars are nice but it sucks that he didnt have to pay for it. his dad bought him all this shit for his car then went out and bought him a trailer and a lightning to tow it. how bitch is that. dont get me wrong his car is sweet but its just sucks that not everyone can have all there stuff givin to them.i mean what 18 year old do you know that has a eclipse gsx with who knows how much money in it and a lighting. what a bitch.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
2,698 Posts
As a rule of thumb I try to avoid agreeing with F- Body owners whenever possible. However I do agree with this and add that Daddy must not have wanted to pony up for the Supra instead. Probably figured it was bit too much car for junior.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
5,902 Posts
i went to highschool with a kid whose dad bought him a red prowler for his 16th birthday. but the kid didnt like red so the dad drives the red prowler and bought his son a black viper. two weeks later the kid totals the viper so his dad bought him a suburban and tricked it out
 

· Registered
Joined
·
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Broken5hift said:
i went to highschool with a kid whose dad bought him a red prowler for his 16th birthday. but the kid didnt like red so the dad drives the red prowler and bought his son a black viper. two weeks later the kid totals the viper so his dad bought him a suburban and tricked it out
lucky bastard. i think when i have a kid ill save money to buy him a nice car but nothing like a viper or somthing. maybe a SRT-4,or WRX to start and he can use his own money to make it faster.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
2,098 Posts
2000WS6TA said:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/748370
anyone ever seen or heard of this car. i know the kid personallly. hes a cool kid and his cars are nice but it sucks that he didnt have to pay for it. his dad bought him all this shit for his car then went out and bought him a trailer and a lightning to tow it. how bitch is that. dont get me wrong his car is sweet but its just sucks that not everyone can have all there stuff givin to them.i mean what 18 year old do you know that has a eclipse gsx with who knows how much money in it and a lighting. what a bitch.
Looks like a piece of shit to me :confused:
 

· Registered
Joined
·
498 Posts
Yeah there's this kid I met got a G35 Coupe from his daddy got bored of it got a merced i think cl500 got a dui and he's not even 17 yet. Took him for a ride in my car, he was going to sell his car and buy an srt-4 and mod it. Two of the other kids we were with their parents were trying to find tt supras for them. I'm just driving these spoiled brats around in my hard earned srt-4 and they're about to have their parents hand them a tt supra with the money to mod them. Roar.

But in their defense, their parents did bust their ass their whole lives so who can blame them for wanting to give their children the best they can. I'm just jealous.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
830 Posts
My dad is rich as hell, and he never bought me any car. He never gave me anything. He always told me that I would appreciate things a lot more if I worked hard and earned them myself. He was right.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
610 Posts
ha, by the end of the week i'll have dsmlink in my car and i'll beat that riced out gsx...too bad i didnt put half the mods in. but i am paying for cams and dsmlink myself. along with gas and insurance and im 17 so i guess thats ok.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,105 Posts
Hassviper said:
Yeah there's this kid I met got a G35 Coupe from his daddy got bored of it got a merced i think cl500 got a dui and he's not even 17 yet.

thats fucking ridiculous.....
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top