Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Belt Parkway, Jamaica, west bound-towards Brooklyn, WV plates, tinted, orange, 10:40.
Very nice ride...:)

· Registered
1,701 Posts
I was following a Charger R/T (non Daytona) from behind for about 5 minutes one day and I didn't even know it was a Charger until it turned and I saw a side profile. They look like regular everyday family sedans from the rear. Now the sides and the front.......thats a different story. Looks nice and mean, especially the SRT version. Funny though I've been fooled by a few Magnums, thinking they were Chargers coming at me. :eek:

· Registered
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
No I'm afraid not. Perhaps if you re-read the words westbound or parkway; i.e. the Charger was in the process of being driven-my car was also in the process of being driven. I can elaborate further: was spotted on the road, when I was driving into work-thus, no pics.
This thread delivers about as much value as a WS one...well, slightly more IMO.

· Registered
2,698 Posts
PRChula26 said:
that color is called mango... but you have to split it... it is suppose to be man-go!!! that was the reason for that color... stated the man at the dealership... could it be...:bs:
I thought it was Go-Man-Go??:confused:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.