Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 219 Posts

· Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
daveracer said:
You know what bothers me? Stages. WTF is stage 2 injectors? So fu*king stupid.

Also notice he's promoting his company with all this. I doubt he'd ever admit he gutted the car. That means to produce the same ET's, his customers would also have to do this. Why would anyone want to drive in a gutted srt-4?
Idiot.

· Registered
2,698 Posts
Milkman Dan said:
Ahh, no shit? I wouldn't have bothered posting if I'd known that. Funny how the sites who fear "trolling" the most are the ones with the most ricer idiots.
That's okay...I can wait:evilking:

· Registered
3,542 Posts
OH OH OH MEEEEE!!!! Are you gonna bring those losers back here or just own them infront of their community?

· Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Rinko said:
OH OH OH MEEEEE!!!! Are you gonna bring those losers back here or just own them infront of their community?
They'll ban us pretty quick, and considering how hard it is to register we might want to try and bring them over. Don't register with the same name as you have here.

· Registered
2,851 Posts
Milkman Dan said:
What's a good car to pretend has an SR-20, BTW? Something common so it's easy to BS.
i can pretend ive got a 240 with an sr20
ive got videos of my buddies beating a 03 cobra:D

· Registered
2,851 Posts
can someone make me a name and PM me the name and PW...?

i cant get onto the site from here....nitro240 would work

· Registered
2,851 Posts

· Registered
2,698 Posts
Milkman Dan said:
What's a good car to pretend has an SR-20, BTW? Something common so it's easy to BS.
The older 200sx SE-R had em. It was an SR20DE if my memory is correct.:cool:

· Registered
2,851 Posts
Broken5hift said:
if someone doesnt do it by end of day i will do it for you when i get some time

1 - 20 of 219 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.