Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
Hmm....I hope that not how most SRT-'s owners think. I will say i know a few that think they can beat any car out there. My buddy keeps saying he's going to beat me. Need less to say i'm still waiting. What's up with the whole not bad for a 4 cylinder talk. I never understood that. A regular 4 cylinder and a boosted 4 cylinder is apples vs oranges Imo.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
5,147 Posts
I don't get it??? Was he making fun of Cobras, or making fun of SRT-4's??? I get the begining, but I would love to see that guy race the cobra in the beginning.:blahblah:
 

· Registered
Joined
·
6,975 Posts
Co Pilot said:
I don't get it??? Was he making fun of Cobras, or making fun of SRT-4's??? I get the begining, but I would love to see that guy race the cobra in the beginning.:blahblah:
Dont worry about it TJ its old and gay and pointless.. it was 1st a cobra video that wasnt funny, then an SRT guy edited it and made it even MORE not funny
 

· Registered
Joined
·
5,147 Posts
DrEdSrT4 said:
Dont worry about it TJ its old and gay and pointless.. it was 1st a cobra video that wasnt funny, then an SRT guy edited it and made it even MORE not funny
Yea, thats what i thought, and I have seen that before also. I think on the other forums.

PS - that s/c sounds SICK:notworthy
 

· Registered
Joined
·
5,147 Posts
DrEdSrT4 said:
YES IT DOES, WHEN IS YOURS GONNA SOUND LIKE THAT!?!?
End of the week, when my intake comes in:)
 

· Registered
Joined
·
5,147 Posts
DrEdSrT4 said:
YES! cant wait to hear it on dyno day, we need to take some video
Absolutly, I got to get the camera from my buddy. good thing you reminded me :lol: I prolly wouldn't have thought of that.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
6,975 Posts
Alex47 said:
the car in the begining is a kenny bell car
that would explain the sound of the screaming banshee under the hood

Co Pilot said:
Absolutly, I got to get the camera from my buddy. good thing you reminded me :lol: I prolly wouldn't have thought of that.
LOL ok good, this should be fun
 

· Registered
Joined
·
5,147 Posts
Alex47 said:
the car in the begining is a kenny bell car
Yea, I have seen the real vid for that car before somewhere. Prolly somewhere on SVTP.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
5,147 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top