Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

· Registered
5,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
omfg im laughing so hard right now. i cant wait till my friend sends me the video. he has an srt with exhaust and intake THATS ALL. the C5 vette owner said he had a cam, headers, exhaust, intake and other bolt ons. my friend knew he was gonna own the vette so he gave the vette a head start in each race and STILL walked the shit out of the vette! i laughed so fucking hard, in fact i still am. corvette got fucking OWNED. video to come!

· Registered
54 Posts
holy crap that vette got OWNED

i thought vettes and srt4's were even when they were stock?

but that vette has lots of mods and it still got killed. how pathetic.

· Registered
628 Posts
sounds like the vette let off the gas both times. if that guys really had all that work done to the vette theres no way that neon would catch up with intake and exhaust. srt-4s cant keep with my stock ws6, and i know they cant keep up with a modded srt-4. and the vette was an automatic. atleast it sounds like it to me whcih would give the neon the advantage on the start and both times the vette walks away. i say the vette let off.

· Registered
54 Posts
2000WS6TA said:
sounds like the vette let off the gas both times. if that guys really had all that work done to the vette theres no way that neon would catch up with intake and exhaust. srt-4s cant keep with my stock ws6, and i know they cant keep up with a modded srt-4. and the vette was an automatic. atleast it sounds like it to me whcih would give the neon the advantage on the start and both times the vette walks away. i say the vette let off.
omg the vette let off :rofl::rofl::rofl:

what kind of puss excuse is that. that neon just smoked it after giving it a jump each time.

neon > vette

· Registered
3,922 Posts
Vettes = no top end, thats what they get for making 5th and 6th gear overdrivers. And those headlights, they remind me of navy jet planes doing a carrier landing when they jump on the air brakes. The SRT-4 is way more aerodynamic than vette with those air blockers.

· Registered
1,231 Posts
i cant get it to work either... any chance of getting from somewhere besides streetfag.net, we-did-***-racing, or those other stupid sites?

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.