Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
LOL WOW thats pretty bad camera work there.. but props to you for being able to hold it and not crash while racing lol...

haha good kill

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
be safe man! break that car in lol! Too bad you're in OC tonight at the LA In N Out meet we're going have a nice car!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Daryl said:
be safe man! break that car in lol! Too bad you're in OC tonight at the LA In N Out meet we're going have a nice car!
i talked to some of the srt techs and they told me "to break in the srt's you have to drive them like you would any day of the week. if you are easy on them then start to be really hard after 2000-3000, you will end up breaking things." so when i got my srt-4 it had 173 miles on it. it now has 13000 and they are all been put on by hard driving. just wanted to put that out there

·
Registered
921 Posts
HunterSwift said:
So my SRT-4 ACR is stock only and two weeks old. I pulled up to a light and 2 guys in a WRX pull up with bov, and exhaust, we raced once and I beat it before i realized i had my camera. not the greatest shot since i was driving and filming. but fun anyways. enjoy.

http://media.putfile.com/WRX-vs-SRT-4-hard-holding-cam-and-racing
yea i always loved wrx's but wen i test drove one i wasnt that impressed. they sound mean and shit with exhuast, but there not all that quick..but that is awesome that ur car is stock and his was modded..lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts