Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys post ur name here, let us know who wants a badge...... The more of us get one, the cheaper they'll be so post up and represent!

1. m0r3b00st
2. mo'sSRT4

·
Registered
106 Posts
m0r3b00st said:
Alright guys post ur name here, let us know who wants a badge...... The more of us get one, the cheaper they'll be so post up and represent!

1. m0r3b00st
2. mo'sSRT4
3. jmcmil6 (jason)
PUT ME ON THERE

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1. m0r3b00st
2. mo'sSRT4
3. jmcmil6 (jason)

BTW: guys, pm me ur info.... so i can save it, and not for everyone to see here thnx!

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1. m0r3b00st(Danny)
2. mo'sSRT4(Mo)
3. jmcmil6 (jason)
4. juandirtymessican(Myke)

koo, keep them coming!!!

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
I think we have a great group of guys that are willing to make this happen...it'll be tight we should make that drive up to Sacremento together

·
Registered
20,570 Posts
When I first bought my SRT-4 back in august 04 I swore i was the only one in my area to have one. Now because of this car i've met some really good friends and we've all stuck together thru this club. There's gonna be good and bad times but everything always work out in the end. Now that we have so much more support and access, everything runs so much smoother.

Just ask Mo. He knows me personally and seen what I/we been through.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
aintspeeding said:
Yup Yup,Its me Ralph (red srt).
Hey welcome Ralph!!!! i will need to get in contact with about that place you told me about, im gonna have to pay them a visit on friday!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts