Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
6,975 Posts
I <3 the opening to all SFR videos... i get aroused every time i hear that cobra

OH and that wasnt an SRT-4 it was a neon SXT.. surprised the sentra actually kept up

· Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh btw....i forgot to add....the sentra has a 40shot on it also....

· Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
DrEdSrT4 said:
I <3 the opening to all SFR videos... i get aroused every time i hear that cobra
OH and that wasnt an SRT-4 it was a neon SXT.. surprised the sentra actually kept up
isnt it great:D pullied,tuned, full exhaust......:D

that sound is compliments of the total asswhooping his car gave me...

· Registered
1,338 Posts
yeah sure, throw a turbo kit on a se-r... and watch the motor go BOOM! Those motors cant handle the power of a turbo. It's not a sr20, its a qr25de. The most hp your gonna see on one of those is maybe 240.

· Registered
6,975 Posts
N20Jeep said:
isnt it great:D pullied,tuned, full exhaust......:D
that sound is compliments of the total asswhooping his car gave me...
What kind of exhaust... cuz my friend has SLP and its even louder than that!!!!!! :eek:

· Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
DrEdSrT4 said:
What kind of exhaust... cuz my friend has SLP and its even louder than that!!!!!! :eek:
ehh....im not sure

· Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sr204lyfe said:
yea yea, i agree qr25de is not as great as the sr20, neither is the srt-4. oh yea and by the way. that se-r spec v doesnt have nitrous. it has i/h/e and cams. no nitrous. nice try though.
bitch....i filmed the mother fucker....i helped him install the kit, how the fuck are you going to tell me it doesnt have nitrous.....moron....nice try though

· Registered
6,975 Posts
sr204lyfe said:
yea yea, i agree qr25de is not as great as the sr20, neither is the srt-4. oh yea and by the way. that se-r spec v doesnt have nitrous. it has i/h/e and cams. no nitrous. nice try though.
LOL what a ***... i/h/e and cams? LOL and then gets PwN3d by the kid that installed the N2o lol:eek:

· Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
PatNy said:
My friend had a SER-Spec V and he blew the motor 4 times, I think they are the most unreliable/poorly built car evAR....my 2 cents!
well then hes an idiot....

btw....you can even blow up a huffy if you have a big enough moron behind the wheel

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.