Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi fellow srters,i have a good race story for you.i hope this is the right forum :confused:

so im going down the freeway last night and i came up on a new corvette.i figured i would see if he would race me.as soon as i got up to his door he gassed it. i put it in third as fast as i could a proceeded to give chase.he stayed right a few car lengths ahead about even up to about 120 miles an hour and then he slowed down. so i pulled up to him and he gave me thumbs down.what a prick.so i flipped him off and put it in third again and pushed the gas all the way down. he must of heard me put it in third gear becuase he floored it right when i did. we where even for awile then i started to put some distance on him as we approached about 120 miles per hour again.it wasn't a smoking but i had him by a few cars. well im very happy with my new car and i can't wait to mod it.the corvette was nicer than my car but im faster. yay for the dodge srt4! well good night fellow srters and i hope to here your storys in the future.this is a great site.

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Good kill, Corvette owners need to realize that they arent the fastest cars on the planet. The LS2 is a joke, it takes 6.0 liters to make 400hp? EVO's make close to 300 on just 2 liters.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nolimits said:
Good kill, Corvette owners need to realize that they arent the fastest cars on the planet. The LS2 is a joke, it takes 6.0 liters to make 400hp? EVO's make close to 300 on just 2 liters.
thanks dude.i wouldn't say its a joke they are nice cars.kinda over rated though.evos are nice i wish i could have got one but my srt is just as fun.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
GotWhat? said:
I was just kidding man,your car is teh win! So what other kills do you got in your car :bigthumb:
oh ok you had me lol. you have a nice mustang. i havent raced any other cars i have only had my car for a few weeks.

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
GotWhat? said:
I was just kidding man,your car is teh win! So what other kills do you got in your car :bigthumb:
If your expecting a Ferrari or a Porsche kill story, read the 1st post, he said he can't wait to mod it so that means he's stock, we will just have to make do with the C6 and Cobra and other under 400hp kills.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Nolimits said:
If your expecting a Ferrari or a Porsche kill story, read the 1st post, he said he can't wait to mod it so that means he's stock, we will just have to make do with the C6 and Cobra and other under 400hp kills.
Stock SRT-4 is no joke,there are plenty of Ferraris and Porsches that he could beat. :headbang:

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
Nolimits said:
SHUT UP BRETT.. my huffy 10 speed makes more power than EVOs to the wheels and their clutch will go b4 i break the chain on mine.....

OH and :bsflag: you raced a v6 corvette

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
DrEdSrT4 said:
SHUT UP BRETT.. my huffy 10 speed makes more power than EVOs to the wheels and their clutch will go b4 i break the chain on mine.....

OH and :bsflag: you raced a v6 corvette
shut the hell up you dont know what you are talking about they dont make v6 corvettes idiot.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts