Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
3,336 Posts
fella I started this sticky for one reason for everyone to post there name and there contact # thats it. This way if anyone wants to get in contact with anyone of us they can. This will also help the organizers get in touch with people and set up meets and whatever else. please no post whoring thanks.

Mohammad

631-294-4153

Use this link everyone!!
**CLICK HERE TO ENTER YOUR INFORMATION**

· Registered
20,570 Posts
Food for thought: Do NOT post up personal info on here. I will see about getting a database set up here in Cali such as the NJ/NY/PA section. Name, SN/Location is cool but phone #'s and address's i wouldn't suggest on here.

Edit- First post has link to listing.

· Registered
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hozay09 said:
Food for thought: Do NOT post up personal info on here. I will see about getting a database set up here in Cali such as the NJ/NY/PA section. Name, SN/Location is cool but phone #'s and address's i wouldn't suggest on here.

Edit- First post has link to listing.
Aight cool jose fellas if you want you can either pm me or moreboost with the info so we have it when i get all of the people info i will print it out and give it to everyone at the meet that way you guys can get in touch with anyone or you guys can use the link.

· Registered
248 Posts
mo'sSRT4 said:
fella I started this sticky for one reason for everyone to post there name and there contact # thats it. This way if anyone wants to get in contact with anyone of us they can. This will also help the organizers get in touch with people and set up meets and whatever else. please no post whoring thanks.
Mohammad
631-294-4153
Use this link everyone!!
**CLICK HERE TO ENTER YOUR INFORMATION**

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.