Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
20,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know most of you guys just have War Stories/Rants bookmarked so here's a contest we are having this month: btw, trolls stay in off-topic!

SRT-4mation will be hosting a Referrals Contest. A prize goes to the member who gets the most referrals from new members. The contest starts October 1st and ends on October 31st at 11:59pm.

All new user's MUST post your screen under the "referred by" box in order to show who they were referred by. Makes sense right?
This contest will be looked at very close and IP addressses will be watched so please, don't cheat. We want to make this site HUGE and enjoyable for everyone! This is the first of many contests to come so stay tuned!

Winning prize will be:
$25 Gift Certificate to Applebee's
6 Months free membership to VIP-4mation (will provide specific details soon)
Free SRT-4mation Decal and Business Cards

To find out how to make a referral link and to see the link for you Click Here

Admins and super-mods are excluded from the contest.
Producing false members, using false or redundant e-mail addresses will result in a disqualification.
An admin may disqualify a member without reason.

·
Registered
20,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not ur fault. I didn't even know! Just throwing this out to everyone. Hopefully get some more people to enjoy the site. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
201 Posts
broken refered me to this place

broken +1

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
+ 1 more for Broken

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
I gave a referral to Henry when I joined in the first place anyway :ky:

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
paintbaler1587 said:
:bsflag:

I was here way before henry, #35 > #81. I got myfualt here, and he counts as like 50 people because hes so cool, so I should win by default. I also told other people whose AIM names I could find that I was here. Who in turn told others, then told others.
Then they will come in and speak for you young one...but for now you're losing

1 - 20 of 56 Posts