Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JayC said:
Popular Science: Questions You Only THINK You Have the Answers To

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a PAID ADVERTISEMENT

Do you know what gasoline octane level you should be using in your car? Do you know what detergent additives are and how they affect your engine? Do you know how often you really need to change your oil? The tires that come standard may not be the best tires for you. Do you know how to determine what tires you need? Find out what you need to know to increase you car’s performance, reliability, longevity and operating cost. Click here for an article by Eric Adams of Popular Science.
http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187546

This appears to be a paid advertisement in the Site Rules section, posted by an administrator.

:eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh:

· Registered
2,698 Posts

· Registered
5,902 Posts
Milkman Dan said:
First time I've seen it.
Integrity? Pffft. What is that?
No wonder their accusing everyone of "back-stabbing" them.
they had one on the main page for like a month before i got banned. they had one about how the best detailers use some wax and then one for an oil additive.

e-jew needs his money

· Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Broken5hift said:
they had one on the main page for like a month before i got banned. they had one about how the best detailers use some wax and then one for an oil additive.
e-jew needs his money
That just seems insane to me. It shouldn't, but for some reason this blows my mind with lameness.

· Registered
3,542 Posts
Broken5hift said:
welcome to the matrix
Basically.
The internet will become much worse than just having written ads on a home page. Pretty soon we will be watching commercials at the top of each page. F'n capitalists. I love em.

· Registered
3,542 Posts
I like capitalism. Shit we would be in some trouble if you couldnt become wealthy unless you were born into it. People like Paris Hilton would run the world.

· Registered
134 Posts
paris hilton should DIAR.die in a rapement.
i have nothing against rich guys but that slut has achieved nothing in life.and she even doesnt look good.she sucks biiiig time.
that was one of my seldom serious postings

· Registered
3,542 Posts
LMFAO id still bang her. Agreed tho that she has accomplished nothing and without her rents $$$$ she would have nothing. SHes really only hot b/c she is famous if she was a nobody and you showed me a pic id be like yeah no ass. small ass titties and a weird nose. Id still fuck her tho.

· Registered
3,542 Posts
yeah did you see that pic when shes getting out of the car. Made me think twice about buying a night in paris. Kinda glad i didnt.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.