Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 976 Posts

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
350Zing said:
you guys are getting OWNED everywhere.

http://www.350zmotoring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32366

not a surprise to me though, you morons think a 20k neon is gods gift to car enthusiasts. please, i have yet to lose to one of your espresso mobiles. i found this site by mistake after i noticed srtforums kicked your war stories out LOL. enjoy the bashing and ownings.
How's it going, broken?

·
Registered
8,934 Posts
350Zing said:

not a surprise to me though, you morons think a 20k neon is gods gift to car enthusiasts. please, i have yet to lose to one of your espresso mobiles. i found this site by mistake after i noticed srtforums kicked your war stories out LOL. enjoy the bashing and ownings.
LOL oh boy... let the fun begin now! why did i spank my friends 05? i only have stage 1, uh oh!!! :gives:

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
350Zing said:

I'll play along. 350z's are over priced pieces of garbage. I don't waste my gas racing them unless they have something under the hood that either whines or whistles. Even still with their rediculously high compression they're not much of a run even if they do make either of those noises.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
04azuremach said:
I'll play along. 350z's are over priced pieces of garbage. I don't waste my gas racing them unless they have something under the hood that either whines or whistles. Even still with their rediculously high compression they're not much of a run even if they do make either of those noises.
they run faster times stock and if you actually take the time to read the thread they can run 12's will light bolt ons

·
Registered
5,902 Posts
350Zing said:

...................... uh no

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
350Zing said:
they run faster times stock and if you actually take the time to read the thread they can run 12's will light bolt ons
Wow 12's. Yeah, I can do that stock :violin:

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Broken5hift said:
At first, I thought the troll was you, but I guess not. Oh well, let's have some fun :D

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
350Zing said:
proof? cause i know they cant
You know they can't? Who is they?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
04azuremach said:
At first, I thought the troll was you, but I guess not. Oh well, let's have some fun :D
i was waiting for myfaults nut hugger to show up. wheres the rest. btw, we are all laughing at you guys

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
350Zing said:
i was waiting for myfaults nut hugger to show up. wheres the rest. btw, we are all laughing at you guys
I am nobody's nut hugger. You can hug mine though. There's still some room left on the right one :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Broken5hift said:
why is it when i ask for a troll the best i get a fucking 350z owner.... i might as well be yelling at a honda owner
where do you live i will smoke your car. i will even leave my back seat in

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Broken5hift said:
why is it when i ask for a troll the best i get a fucking 350z owner.... i might as well be yelling at a honda owner
I feel like I'm throwing rocks at the retarded kid in class who uses an electronic wheel chair to get around and can't speak anything comprehendable.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
350Zing said:
where do you live i will smoke your car. i will even leave my back seat in
Um, yeah, you don't have a back seat. So what's up myfault? :)

1 - 20 of 976 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.